[QBCORE] Elite Hunting - An Advanced Hunting System 🦌

:deer: ELITE Hunting is a resource which is using the framework QB-Core.

The script itself is very easy to understand, as all the code is written so that even a beginner would understand every function. It’s as always a highly configurable resource.

What makes this special?
The story behind this resource began when I first tried out QB-Core myself. I’ve been away from FiveM for a while and I have now come back. I had never used the QB-Core before, but I liked it. So when trying to figure out what resources I needed for a new server, I could never find a decent Hunting resource. So I made my own instead, with some inspiration from different servers I have played on before. Every spawned NPC/PED could be used with QB-Target which is already set up for you so you don’t have to configure QB-Target. The spawn positions are fully automated within a radius. So no more tables with coordinates to spawn at.

This resource uses 0.00-0.01ms both while hunting and when not. In the video preview below, it shows “0.05ms” when spawning all the animals, but that never happened unless I stream so it might have something to do with that. It’s a highly optimized resource, so you won’t have any issues running it.

What can you do?
As I wanted this resource to be as simple as possible, but still have those features people want when they play, this resource has everything the players wants. In this resource, you can interact with all NPC’s and animals which have been spawned by the script. You can go to the shop to buy a musket, shotgun shells, bait and a machete. You can also start a hunting session, which spawns 4 animals that you have to kill. When the animals are dead, the script will automatically spawn 4 more. All the animals are synced on the server so no more “invincible animals” which have been a thing for a long time in FiveM. When an animal is dead, you can use your eye target to skin it. You will receive different items every time.

If you like the darker RP and illegal attributes, here it is. Instead of making the basic “bait the animals” as any script nowadays have I remade the idea to work as an illegal activity instead. When baiting in an animal, it will be an illegal animal, a pet. Right now, multiple dogs can be spawned. All of them can be configured randomly in the config.lua file to drop different items. You can now configure them to drop items that could be used in illegal activities or you could make them drop a very expensive item. It’s up to you what you would like for your server!

There is also selling points which you can configure. I have added 2 selling points (called restaurants for RP reasons). One is for selling legal items and the other one is for selling illegal items.

The Normal Hunting

• Start the hunting session, which requires that you have a musket.
  • The musket can be bought from the shop/NPC with a blip inside the hunting area.
  • When started, the script will automatically spawn 4 “legal” animals which could be configured inside the config.lua file.
  • When all of the 4 animals have been killed, it will automatically spawn 4 more “legal” animals. This will loop until you stop the hunting session by bringing the weapons back.
  • To skin an animal that has been killed, you need to use your eye-target (QB-Target activation button) on the animal’s body.
  • You will receive different items every time, as all carcass, skin and rare items are random.

The Bait Hunting

• You start by using the hunting bait item in your inventory, inside of the hunting area.
  • An “illegal” animal will appear inside a radius of 300.
  • This animal will come closer to the original bait position.
  • To skin and receive items, you have to do the same thing as the normal hunting mode.
  • You will receive different items as the normal hunting mode.
  • There will only be 1 animal that spawns, unlike the normal hunting mode.
  • When that animal is dead and you have skinned it, you will receive a cooldown until you can bait more “illegal” animals.
  • It will not spawn more animals unless you bait once more.

A list of things animals drop:

• Carcass (4 different types, 1-3 stars & perfect carcass).
  • Different pelts/skins.
  • Some animals might have a rare item as a tooth or antlers.
  • More than you can configure.

Requirements:

Supported inventories:

• qb-inventory / lj-inventory
  • ox_inventory

Supported target systems:

• qb-target
  • ox_target

Included:

• ELITE Hunting Resource
  • Hunting Items (shared.lua)
  • Hunting Items Images (for QB-Inventory)

Previews
My computer did not like that I recorded these videos with OBS, so it might lag a little bit. If anyone wants to record better videos showcasing the script, feel free to contact me!

Tebex Page
Elite Hunting for only ÂŁ19.99 NOW ÂŁ17.50

Check out all of Elite Scripts
Elite Carwash

12 Likes

I have 1 questions, and a suggestion.

• What happens if the player leaves the hunting area with the rifle?

• I think, it is good to remove that you can hunt the dogs and cats, for some it is a bit sick.

If people find hunting cats and dogs sick in a video game they can take the code out to stop it.

Good hunting script overall tho just don’t know if it has enough uniqueness to be worth $16+ When there are 3 other hunting scripts similar for free.

4 Likes

It will automatically remove the items and you get no money back for buying them. If you return the items to the shop, you will receive the money back!

You can remove the dogs from the config and replace them with whatever animal/ped you would like. You can also change items, rares and skins. It’s fully customizable for the user.

2 Likes

Exactly. Everything is in the config file. If you don’t want dogs to be an “illegal” animal to hunt, then change it. It was just a better RP experience than having apes running around in the forest, even though I knew that not everyone would like the idea to 100%. Good thing, there is a config then :wink:

I appreciate your feedback! The script is made from scratch so every line of code is made to be an improvement from other, already released scripts. I set the prices after seeing other scripts on the market (market-prices), worktime and difficulty in code. Those who purchase the script won’t be disappointed :slight_smile:

- Updated the dependencies for the script as I forgot to add links and textUI

Clearly gets a heart! It’s a super script, with great explanations. I think it’s great that you respond to the comments and hints.

1 Like

I appreciate your comment! If anyone has any questions or if they have any problems which I haven’t had with the script, then I have absolutely no problem helping.

Thanks for the nice words!

HOLIDAY SALE
10% OFF!
Get it here before the sale is over: https://elitescripts.tebex.io/category/1788203

Sale ended.

Dank!

Haha :heart_eyes:

is this a script you made?

Yes it’s a script I’ve made from scratch! :slight_smile:

Updated

• Fixed a problem for some people, there when the Anti-Abuse system kicks in, it wouldn’t remove the weapon from the hand if they used it.
  • Some minor adjustments

where do i get this update?

I’ve removed the “Download Link” function from Tebex and added the FiveM Assets function. I guess this will help with updates? I don’t know. If you have any better ideas, please send me a message :slight_smile:

seems to be crashing fivem

Please send me a DM about this issue you are receiving with more detailed information from logs, crashlogs etc. Doesn’t happen to us nor any other user.

having issue with no such exports closemenu in resource qb-menu? do u have any idea what is wrong, Thanks