🧼 Elite Carwash - An Advanced Ownable Carwash System With Auctions & Much More

ELITE_CARWASH is a carwash system which is using ESX.

It’s rather simple to understand. It’s a highly configurable resource. Locale files included for both English and Swedish users.

What makes this special?
ELITE_CARWASH is not like any other carwash resource. In this resource, the players can go to the auction and bid on the carwash. Whichever player that has the highest bid amount when the time is over owns it for 1 week. When owned, the player can change the price of the washing and they can withdraw money from their account if someone has washed their vehicle. No need for any “job” or anything. You can work as a police officer and still own the carwash if you would like.

The price of the wash is based on the vehicles dirt stains multiplied with whatever multiplier is set in the boss menu. You will not be able to wash your vehicle instantly. There is a timer in the resource depending on how much stain your vehicle has. The stain level decreases while washing, which is a great realistic effect. Well made particle system which isn’t spread out too much and is aligned with the direction of the vehicle etc.

Pictures

Video: Coming soon…

Get it here:
ELITE_CARWASH - In Elite Scripts Tebex Store (ÂŁ7.5 + taxes)

Requirements:

• ESX (only tested with the 1.1 version, may work with 1.2)

Included:

• The resource (full source, not obfuscated)
  • Both English and Swedish translations
  • SQL file for the carwash bidding & owning part

Installation:

• Drop the elite_carwash folder into your resources folder. Don’t change the resource name.
  • Run the SQL file which is located inside the SQL folder.
  • Add start elite_carwash to your server.cfg.

Changelogs

Version 1.1

Bugfixes and some improvements

- The performance issue when spamming E is now fixed.
- Removed the "Washing vehicle" notification.
- Added the "Washing vehicle" to the DrawText3D function instead.
- Also included `Config.ShowDirtLevel` in the config.lua file, which is true by default. If enabled, this will show how much dirt there is on the car in the "Washing vehicle" function (Example: **Washing vehicle! Dirt: 8.0**). If disabled, this will just show "**Washing vehicle**"```

Check out all of Elite Scripts
Elite Hunting

Big love, have fun!

6 Likes

Wow incredible work! A presentation video would be really nice! But I am already sure that the money would be worth it!

2 Likes

The presentation video is in the making. I’ve just not had time to make one yet.

Thank you for your feedback! Hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

How can we take out the part were they only own it for a week. Would like to have them list it for sale when they dont want it any more.

1 Like

At the moment, there is not an option for that. But I will implement that soon enough! Thank you for your feedback, it makes the script much better :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

nice!

1 Like

Also how many car wash’s are in this script by default?

1 Like

By default, there is 1. You could add more if you have the knowledge to how. I think I hardcoded the particles, but I could also make those configurable! :slight_smile:

Carwash should be more than 1. like you can add more locations.

1 Like

I will probably include that in a future update

I purchased this yesterday quite pleased so far i have found a few abusable features such as spamming e in the car wash causes tremendous amounts of localised lag

1 Like

I will take a look at it! Appreciate your feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very awesome! Will stay tuned to this one!

Version 1.1
Bugfixes and some improvements

• The performance issue when spamming E is now fixed.
  • Removed the “Washing vehicle” notification.
  • Added the “Washing vehicle” to the DrawText3D function instead.
  • Also included Config.ShowDirtLevel in the config.lua file, which is true by default. If enabled, this will show how much dirt there is on the car in the “Washing vehicle” function (Example: Washing vehicle! Dirt: 8.0). If disabled, this will just show “Washing vehicle”

More will come in the future! Stay tuned!
Also, I want to thank everyone for their support and I appreciate all your feedback and bug reports. It helps me to find bugs, problems and gives me more ideas for how to improve the script.

I have paid, but did not receive the script

I will contact you through PM to see what the problem may be. Thanks for letting me know! :slight_smile:

Uploading: 1.jpg…

Can not be used normally

It says that because there have not been any auctions yet. If you look at your config file, then you can see an option for the day the auction should be. Change that to whatever day you would like to have the auction on. You could also add your SteamID to the database table if you want.

Hope you understand now!

Im having an issue where if you change the price it does not update the text where it shows you the price, but it do actually charge for the correct amount.

Interesting! It changes for me so I don’t know what the problem may be at the moment as when the price changes from the boss menu, it changes in the whole client script data parts. If you have time over, give me some more info, errors or whatever you can find so I can solve this issue!