[QBCORE] Elite Hunting - An Advanced Hunting System šŸ¦Œ

THis script is also crashing me as well. No errors or log outputs. Talk to the NPC, get the ā€œsomething in the bushesā€ message, and crashes within 2-3 seconds.

As some people have this problem and some others donā€™t, I canā€™t really find a solution to the problem. I canā€™t reproduce what you are reporting unfortunately. Works perfectly fine for almost everyone so are you 100% sure you are not using:

• A resource that manipulate this resource
  • Outdated resources such as PolyZone, QB-Core, QB-Target etc

If you ever find any error logs, either client sided or server sided, please inform me so that I can take a look at it! I will take a deeper look at the resource myself in the near future, but I canā€™t promise that I can find anything relatable to this.

Trust me, as a developer myself I totally get it. Nothingā€™s more frustrating than trouble tickets coming in (here or at work lol) with no reproduction steps and the inability to replicate the issue. If I figure out what was going on Iā€™ll be sure to drop a reply :wink:

Thank you so much! As I said, I will take a deeper look into the problem soon and if I find anyting, I will post an update :slight_smile:

Update incoming
As some users have experienced the common bug that whenever there is multiple users at the same time using the hunting area and someone kills an animal, there is no respawns. Iā€™ve come up with a solution and have rewritten some functions to better use respawns and to optimize the resource even more.

Iā€™ve not yet found the issue for those who canā€™t use the resource as it crashes their client when starting the hunt. I will go deeper into this issue, but Iā€™ve now already tried to reproduce the issue with no success.

Update comes out either tonight or tomorrow!

EDIT: Iā€™ve also removed textUI as a requirement as qb-core now has their own drawUI exports.

Only crash i have received is after moving the location of the hunting zone. Does the guy have to be in the zone for it to continue working? We moved the zone further up by the Lumber Yard so it isnā€™t so close to city/roads and animals being ran over/shooting within city limits (Laws for RP) after moving the location and attempting to start the hunting you get the notification to ā€œYou heard something in the bushesā€ etc and then it crashes. Every time. But only done so after moving location. Not sure if their issue is related but thatā€™s mine currently.

Okay that sounds weird, I will have to take a look!

Update out now!
I had issues to investigate where some problems came from and I havenā€™t found out what causes the issue when changing coords for the hunting spot. Iā€™m still troubleshooting and hopefully I will find what Iā€™m searching for. But here come the update many people have asked for, which fixes the issue there it breaks if multiple people start hunting at the same time. HF!

Changelogs

• Removed the dependency for ā€œtextUIā€
  • Added qb-coreā€™s default textUI export instead of ā€œtextUIā€
  • Fixed the issue when there were multiple players hunting at the same time, which broke the respawning function
  • (Hopefully) fixed the issue with random crashes when going out of the hunting zone

To install
Do as before. Just download the resource from your fivem assets page and itā€™s plug & play :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Elite Scripts

Cant third eye the ped.

That seems like a problem with your QB-Target. Make sure that you have updated all your resources and their dependencies.

Elite_Hunting - Skinning exploit fixes
Iā€™ve gotten reports on the skinning functions being exploitable which gives the user and his friends a lot more items than they should. This breaks the server economy and for obvious reasons, Iā€™ve now come up with a rewrite of the functions to make it a non-issue.

Changelogs

• Added callbacks for skinning
  • Callbacks is used when starting to skin, which if you try to skin while skinning already it wonā€™t work as it did before. It stops you basically
  • Multiple users canā€™t skin the same animal, because the callback checks for if the animals entity ID is already being skinned on serverside

can you add in the code where the machete gets taken as well.
Overall dope script.

Also when hunting illegal animals should notify the cops.

ELITE HUNTING 1.6
A new update for Elite Hunting has been sent out and is ready to be downloaded.

Changelog

- Removed spawned animals attacking players
- Fixed random skinning/spawning crashes (fully tested now)
- Added configurable manual spawning-points (disabled as default)
- Added configurable multiple zones
- Fixing a blip problem
- Implementing more configurable options for each zone
- Take weapons fully rewritten
- Exploit function fully rewritten
- Added configurable license options (disabled as default)

ELITE HUNTING 1.7
A new update for Elite Hunting has been sent out and is ready for download.

Changelogs

- Removed old anti-exploitation code for zones.
- Added new, highly advanced anti-exploitation code.
- Added the feature to automatically check the players vehicles trunk. (Config.ExploitCheckTrunk)
- Added the feature to automatically check the players vehicles glovebox. (Config.ExploitCheckGlovebox)
- Fixed some minor issues.

script not working doesnt take guns when leaving zone and doesnt nothing sells no errors.

Hi!
Would you mind sending me your config and/or screenshots on possible errors in both client and server? There is a new update coming very soon which makes the anti-exploit even better! So feel free to DM me or post it here!

Please give me your discord :smiley:

Hi, Im having a bit of a error with the script and I notice theres no support discord so I figured this is the place I can contact you.

Error: [script:elite_hunting] SCRIPT ERROR: @elite_hunting/server/main.lua:184: attempt to index a nil value (local ā€˜itemā€™)

Hi! Our discord is connected to tebex, so there shouldnā€™t be any issues finding it. Canā€™t link it here as itā€™s against TOS.

Change WEAPON_MUSKET & WEAPON_MACHETE to lowecase in your config.

can you make is qs_inventory too please