[ESX/QBCore] Dispatch - Multiple Jobs | OneSync and Infinity [PAID]

FEATURES

• Synced to Emergency jobs (easly to add other jobs).
  • Citizen is notified when the unit accepts the call.
  • Units is shown on the map in real time for everyone from the same job (working with onesync and infinity).
  • You can add specific times for calls to disappear.
  • Shooting Alerts except Silenced weapons.
  • Vehicle icons can be exchanged at dispatch.
  • You can join/exit a unit.
  • You can turn dispatch off and on.
  • You can remove a call.
  • When a unit accepts the call, the unit that accepted the call appears in the call.
  • Ui in VUEJs

COMPATIBILITTY

• QBCore
  • ESX (RELEASED)

UPDATES

• You will receive and be able to download all released updates.

SUPPORT

• We did everything to make sure that the dealership is working properly. In case of any bug we will be available to correct and assist you in the configuration and installation.

DOWNLOAD & PAYMENT

FOR QBCore → Luminous Development | [QBCore] Dispatch - Multiple Jobs (tebex.io) for $29

FOR ESX → Luminous Development | [ESX] Dispatch - Multiple Jobs (tebex.io) for $29

MEDIA

OTHERS RESOURCES
[vRP/ESX] Vehicle Shop (Dealership) HUD 2.0 [Paid Resource] - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

[RELEASE] [PAID] HUD Configurable - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

[RELEASE] [PAID] Speedometer HUD by KlandesTino - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

10 Likes

does ems show up for pd and vise versa and is there a panic button?

there is no panic button, but I can implement

1 Like

cool script, although I read Spanish and understood the alert, does this come in English?

that would be a good feature.

1 Like

yea that would be cool

1 Like

The translation was not complete xD.
however there is a file to adjust the language

So how does this work with QB-core currently on the other players end, so if a person goes down from injury what happens? can they call ambulance?

What about police, if you see a crime can you report it via /911 or something?

How does the system know whats police and whats ambulance?

1 Like

it’s cool, I do all my translation just wanted to know. I will be purchasing

Each emergency has a command to call like that

is configured like this
/911 police
/512 judge
/311 hospital
/123 mechanic

but you can change

Just had a thought, can it automatically send a message to ambulance if you die with a key check e.g. If you die it will say press G to call ambulance and if they don’t then it just does the normal respawn timer?

Like the esx system I guess, I’d def buy if it can do that.

Thank you

This is simple for you to do, just enter your script that shows the death timer, and add the event that sends a message to the ambulance when you die and press the G

Hey! What does this run at, ms wise?

By the way, the script will need to be updated as things are have changed a wee bit, i’ll send you a PM on it.

1 Like

I think you need to re-write your readme, not everyone knows how to lua and how events work and the readme simply says “you need to call this” and thats it… save yourself some hassle and add a bit more information so customers don’t bug you with the same setup questions.

1 Like

Got it, I’m going to update today

On store its for 34 USD not for 29 USD

1 Like

The value of the script is 29, but depending on how you pay there are fees :confused:

Nice work!

1 Like