[QB] qb_tk_darkweb - Dark Web (With UI)

qb_tk_darkweb

[ Video ]
[ ESX version ]

About

• Well-optimized

• 0.00 ms | Idle
    • 0.05 ms | In usage
  • Uses FiveM Asset Escrow System, but if there is anything you would like to get changed or added to the editable file, contact me and I can probably change it!

• Features

• On every laptop in the map, you can access the dark web (basically a market place for items and weapons)
      • To access it, you will also need an USB stick
    • Once you have the USB stick you can open the dark web where you can purchase various items and weapons (all these can be managed in the config)
    • Every item is the same for all players
      • If a player purchases a certain item from the dark web, it will be removed from the dark web from all players
    • Once you make a purchase, you will get a location
    • At the GPS location, there will be an NPC and one of two things will happen:
      • He will sell you the item
      • He will rob you for a configurable amount of money
    • You can edit all the items, add new categories, change between cash and black money, manage NPC coords and models, change rob chance & much more
Screenshots

Config

Purchase (14.99€ + VAT)

My other QBCore Scripts

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~700
Requirements qb-core
Support Yes

Update 1.1.0

• Added new config option Config.SaveItems , items will be saved over restarts and refresh between a configurable time

Update 1.1.1

• Moved events handling items to editable server file

Update 1.1.2

• Several bug fixes

Update 1.1.3

• Add Config.UseOxTarget

Update 1.1.4

• Add Config.InteractDist
  • Fix ox_target not working

How about item as currency?

All functions handling money are in the editable server file so you would be able to change it to work with an item as currency.