[QB] [ESX] Synced Inventory Props

Hey all i have created a very versitile, very customizable inventory props script!

£14.49 → https://extreme-gaming-uk.tebex.io

Features:

ESX USERS PLEASE READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER!
For ESX users, throw me a dm before purchasing so i know what inventory you have

Fully synced accross the server

Uses your inventory script and saves the inventories in the database

The items use meta data so you can have as many as the same items with different unique inventories as you want

No glitchyness with props

Optimized 0.00ms when idle - 0.02ms -0.03ms whilst holding prop only

Everyone can open the box and see the same inventory

Can give the item to another player and they can see the items placed in there by you or anyone else

Can add as many props as you like

Cuztomizible holding animations and bone positions for each prop

Comes with 18 preconfigured props with inventory images

Ability to stop people from punching and or jumping whilst holding a prop

The code is not locked by escrow, you can freely edit it

qb Dependencies:

qb-core

qb-target

qb-inventory

ESX depencies:

qtarget
inventory of your choice that supports item meta data

bt-target NOT SUPPORTED

Coded by me, and soley by me

This resource has been updated quite a bit and is in a pretty good spot at the minute, any suggestions, leave below!

UPDATE:
Added a sit chair functionality
More stable than before
If you havent had the update go to the origional tebex link from there, if its the same version contact me

NEWEST UPDATE:
Added a way to lock boxes with a pincode system
ability to hack into the box using utk fingerprint or mhacking
weight and slots are now in the config
a better specific placement feature
Redownload from your email or contact me if you dont have version 5

Preview Here → [QB-Core] Synced Props with Inventories - YouTube

Preview Extended Features Here → Inventory Props Extended Features - YouTube

4 Likes

Can you do esx definitely buying

2 Likes

Im going to working on that in the next coming days, though an inventory with meta data is needed for this to function propperly, [ESX] Hsn-inventory | Advanced Fivem Inventory System this inventory uses meta data so i will impliment my resource to this and for bt-target and any other esx inventories that use meta data

2 Likes

with qs inventory on legacy works or with your esx version when you ready?

4 Likes

If you’re talking about Quasar inventory, I do know they use metadata, I will need to ask them how it exactly works so I can implement that too, the esx version will be released soon

2 Likes

are the props “items” essentially? like can i put them in a shop to sell?

2 Likes

dumb question nevermind lol

No question is dumb my friend, yes you can place them in shops or anywhere, they will still function as intended

1 Like

Yea, they are items, you can add as many as you like with any prop you like, I’ll update the post with a config screenshot, quite a few options in there

But like why even use that monstrosity that has 430 lines dedicated to just saving the inventory

Sorry , I’m confused?

how do you make the items stackable?

I messaged you in the discord, just so everyone else can see, as soon as you get the item it has a unique id, so that’s why they are not stackable, I can make a small tweak so that when you use the item it then allocates a unique id to it, so therefor they will be stackable until used

hsn inventory is more proof of concept, the resource is quite poorly written and has a lot of issues and vulnerabilities

Oh i get you, i havent used that inventory so i wouldnt know, i will add support for it as i assume people do use it, and itll just be better to have everything supported

[UPDATE] I have updated the Inventory Props, a couple of issues propped up that slipped through the cracks, this update is just stability improvements but i recommend to update to the latest, make sure to re-download the file from the tebex link in your email if you have purchased! Thank you!

1 Like

so this is for esx also?

1 Like

Can be, i need to know what target you use and the inventory you use

@ArcFarmsCali list of props inclued in script plz.
And it is for esx-legacy ? Working with OC-inventory ?

Props on floor stay after people go away ? Or be delete ?

Thx.

Hi, I bought your script and only realized afterwards you asked for a esx user to send a dm first. So by the way your link has expired. I sent you a friend request.

1 Like