[FREE] [QBCore] Sticky Note Pad

Hey all, i have recently made a litte notpad script, named it StickyNotepad
Credit to Section80 for helping with the basic nui setup
Credit to the origional maker of ESX Notepad as this is inspired off that

This is only for qbcore as metadata is awesome, this can be doable with esx if your inventory has metadata

Dependancies:
qb-core
qb-inventory or lj-inventory

Hope you all enjoy it!

All of the lua and part of the js ,html and css was coded by me

item code is ‘stickynotepad’, make sure to add this to your shared/items.lua
ensure notepadv2 in your cfg

https://github.com/ExtremeGamingUK/notepadv2/tree/main

Check out my other PAID resources!

8 Likes

Very nice

1 Like

esx ?

Can be doable with esx if your inventory has metadata

Found an issue it won’t give me Type here and i cant seem to type in it no matter what monitor size i set it to it just does this.

I thought that would be an issue, im quite new to html css and js so my knowlesge of doing all that isnt great, im not quite sure how to adjust for aspect ratios, though the text box should be above the close button

yeah that’s fine i will have a look into the css and html and see whats going wrong what size monitor did you do video on because i tested it on 1080p 1440p and 2160p and it still gave me same result.

Edit: i bring good news i have fixed it

i messed around with the css part and fixed it for all montiors.

It shure can be done you would need to use ox_inventory for that

Very nice, you could share the code and i could impliment it so everyone wont encounter this issue

Yeah, you just need to know how to use metadata

1 Like

If you add your unzipped file to GitHub and i make a pull request we can do it that way so people don’t have to download zip files all the time.
Edit: Might have to hold off while i fix some issues it works for 4k monitors but still does not scale for other monitors should be fixed by tomorrow.

Updated the post with a git hub link, will post in this comment also, i havent used github before so i hope this is correct https://github.com/ExtremeGamingUK/notepadv2/tree/main

Yep that’s perfect

That’s cool

Yup, takes up 0.0 resmon, and only around 0.02-0.03 when typing in the notepad

Do you plan ESX version? Cant wait for it if yes.

3 Likes

Depends on your inventory, its open source so do with it as you wish, if you inventory supports metadata it can be converted to work with it

1 Like

Have anyone convert it over to esx yet ?

@ArcFarmsCali Hey man, i converted it to esx, right now it is using ox_inventory. Am i allowed to post it on this forum? Of course, i will put credits to it.

Taken down by orginal author