Ped Menu (Simple, Customizable)

Where can i find peds to add to this?

You can find them premade on forums here. Hereā€™s one that I found and used in the example John Wick Ped for FiveM | Add-On | Under 16MB!

You can see how itā€™s done so you can use any addon ped from gta5-mods.

2 Likes

is it possible to use this menu only for admins ?

Restricting opening the menu would not be secure as it is client side and hackers would be able to open the menu regardless.

But you can restrict all models for users by changing server.lua

if not restricted or IsPlayerAceAllowed(src, "pedmenu." .. model) then

to

if IsPlayerAceAllowed(src, "pedmenu") and (not restricted or IsPlayerAceAllowed(src, "pedmenu." .. model)) then

And now to be able to use any ped, players need the ā€œpedmenuā€ ace. You can then give admins access to models with

add_ace group.admin pedmenu allow

And you can still restrict individual peds for individual admins as normal.

3 Likes

thanks! Have a nice weekend!

1 Like

hey can someone help me to add addon peds ?

the following steps i did:

created a folder called ā€œbatmanā€, inside there is a resource.lua and a stream folder (inside there is a .ytd file)

i start this folder ā€œbatmanā€ and its running

after i put the follwing line into the script:

Addons = {
{ā€œbatmanā€, ā€œBatmanā€, ā€œnilā€} ā€“ example ped
}

but if i open the pedmenu i cant see my addon ped in category ā€œaddonā€ā€¦

You need a peds.meta file. Hereā€™s one for a male ped, I just changed <Name> to batman.

peds.meta (2.4 KB)

You also need this in resource.lua

files {
    'peds.meta'
}

data_file "PED_METADATA_FILE" "peds.meta"
1 Like

thanks a lot man! it works! :slight_smile:

you have a female peds.meta maybe too ?

1 Like

Yes.

peds.meta (2.4 KB)

1 Like

Yes Please, that would be great!

How can i fix this ?

Read Explanation 2: link

1 Like

e this script paid and it doesnā€™t work

Hi, Is there any way to allow by ace command a specific category? And how can I do to allow everyone to use ā€œoriginal PEDā€ to return to their character?

Thereā€™s no way to restrict a category because you can restrict everything in the category. Everyone can already use the option to get their original skin.

So i have the K9 Ped , and can not change the vests these are the files , and will not let me change the components only lets me put vest on or off , would be nice to get it to change the skin , fur, and the vests of the PED.

Also any way you can make it easier to lock down the /ped menu and give perms by identifier as we only want a few people to have access to it and not just admins or even by discord role.

Also any way to turn the preview images off?

The permission system was made to be simple so thatā€™s not possible.

To turn off images remove this line in client.lua

image = "nui://" .. GetCurrentResourceName() .. "/images/" .. imageName

Hello, this script was working perfect for me , but now i change to esx_legacy and is not working anymore, i have the dependency, but is not opening the menu, there is no errors, need help

good job bro

1 Like

This resource doesnā€™t use esx, so the issue is somewhere else. Try going back to what you were using and see if it fixes the issue.