John Wick Ped for FiveM | Add-On | Under 16MB!

Hi there. I was bored recently and decided to add loads of peds to my local server to play with, I pretty much went thru all of the “peds” on gta5-mods and came across John Wick, however the ped was in 4K and my server did not like that, so I changed shit up a bit and now it works. The ped won’t be as highly detailed as it would in singleplayer seeing I had to resize textures, but it still looks cool :smiley:

What you need to do in order to install it:

1. Head over to here and download this John Wick Add-On ped made by Maestre3D

2. Make a resource to stream your ped, do not forget the peds.meta !

3. Proceed by adding the Add-On files to that resource.

4. Download
    8968a1-John Wick Resize (1).rar (13.2 MB)

5. Replace my file with the file that came from gta5-mods.com

6. Done!

If you are lazy like me you can just download the premade resource here, which includes the peds.meta however I recommend just having 1 resource for all your peds and not making seperate resources for every new ped you wish to stream.

Premade resource ready to drag and drop:
John Wick Resize by Apex.rar (15.4 MB)

Any questions let me know.

7 Likes

think the link is broke https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/john-wick

1 Like

Fixed it, my bad.

works great thank you. was wondering though, whats up with the peds.meta. I have streamed peds in the past and never messed with that, just stuck them in a stream folder. What does the peds.meta do? and is there anything fun in there to be messed around with?

next james bond :smiley:

2 Likes

I thought it wouldnt work without a peds.meta? I know for replacements you don’t need one but always thought for add-ons you did? You can try removing the peds.meta from the resource.lua to see if it works, however I thought you always needed one haha

wait wait that might be it, yours is a addon ped not a replacement. I only ever did replacement models. having to re-name the custom one to one that was already in the game, Got my wires crossed. I guess you do need a peds.meta if you use addon ones. that opens up a whole new world for me.

I am guessing I need to learn how to make a new peds meta for every new add-on ped? something to research thanks again for the conversation

You can just make a resource for all your peds. Make a resource like you normally would with a stream folder, you can copy my drag and drop resource if you wish. Now everytime you add a new ped you drag the files into the stream folder and copy the lines in peds.meta for the first ped, paste it and change the name to the ped you just added.

The code in the peds.meta is generic and should work with every ped, there also is a “generic” piece of code to use for a female ped add-on. It really is quite simple haha. Drag the files in the stream folder and add it to the peds.meta , restart your resource and you are ready! If you need help feel free to message myself on D scord : DuhItzRik#0909

If you however want something to read regarding this I suggest you read this.

Lmk if you still have questions!

1 Like

Apex thanks for this John Wicks skin.

1 Like

Good working very nice

1 Like

Amazing !

1 Like

what is the spawn name cant seem to get it to come up?

how did you get the ped.meta temlate? or you write it yourself

Found it somewhere on the internet.