• Simple and fast to use

• Preview images of peds

• Very easy to configure

• Very customizable

• Easily restore your original outfit

• Restrict any ped you want so not everyone can use them

• Full access to code, no IP lock or encryption

• Standalone, only requires nh-context or qb-menu

The default command to open the ped menu is /ped. It can be changed in config.lua and you can set a key to open the menu too.

Customization:

• You can easily change what categories are available and add as many of them as you want.

• You can easily change the names and images of all peds that appear in the menu.

• You can add any custom peds that you have and restrict their access if you want.

All options are explained in the package files.

Dependencies:

Buy (€5):

Tebex Link

9 Likes

Any way to add the option to change the different variation options a lot of peds have? If you do this I will definitely grab it.

1 Like

I wanted to do this but then the images don’t match the ped variation that you get (some can be very different) and most people have some kind of clothing script anyways.
I can add an option to randomize the ped variations in the config or add it as an option in the menu if that’s enough.

I run a QBCore Server, we have several custom peds (mostly dogs) we use in which we would need to be able to change heads, torsos, eyes etc. Just like the ped customization feature in vMenu. I currently use vMenu but I want to ultimately get rid of it from my server. If you can add that feature that would be dope.

options

Do you mean these 4 options or do you need hats/helmets and glasses options too? If so I will add them in a separate menu. Does that sound good?

3 Likes

Added the component menu by request (has to be enabled in config.lua).

Preview:
Video

1 Like

Did you even bother to read the license at all?

Yes I did. I also looked through a bunch of paid resources here that have this dependency and I didn’t think it would be a problem.

1 Like

They either use an old fork that still has the MIT license or are also breaking the license agreements.

Personally I don’t really care much but I’m letting you know for your own good.

I appreciate it. I’ll see what I can do. You can use an MIT fork of nh-context and the resource would work fine without image previews, I just put a link to the new version for convenience. I’ll probably just fork and add the image feature to MIT version of nh-context if this becomes an issue.

Yikes

1 Like

Paid scripts list my resource as a dependency, not bundle it in with their paid scripts. This garbage is why I stopped supporting free scripts in the past. If you cant code something on your own dont resort to stealing someone else’s work, its pretty lame.

Also suggesting forking the 1.0 version and updating it with 2.0 code is also stealing.

It isn’t bundled with the script it is only a dependency.

Considering 90% of the code is my resource I wouldnt really consider it a dependency.

Ill let a forum mod deal with this.

And 90% of your code is under MIT license. The feature to add images is simple to implement and I wouldn’t need to use your code from the newer version.

Regardless I really like your work and I’d be glad to give you a percentage of earnings from this resource.

oh, well i guess i overreacted, its if people try to bundle the script or link their own fork that its an issue and against the license, someone had told me you actually bundled it, but talking to a few you had it as a dependency. but still please dont imply you are going to update a pre 2.0 branch with 2.0 code to get around my license. it wasn’t just images that was added a lot of stuff updated with 2.0.

@ forum staff dont worrry about this one.

1 Like

Hello,

Is there a plan to make it compatible with qb-menu ?

Hello,

I have added qb-menu version so now you receive both versions when you purchase this script. I have also included a version for evanillaa’s qb-menu that has image previews.

1 Like

Did you have any DC?, I want to get support with strict ped, if there a way for admins to give ped to player ?

DC? You can set a ped as restricted in peds.lua and then allow specific players to use that ped with

add_ace identifier.steam:steamidhere "pedmenu.<ped_model>" allow
2 Likes