[PAID] X-Status | Status System | Skill System [Standalone / ESX / QB]

X-STATUS

Optimized Standalone Status/Skill System for FiveM

Handles multiple status with differentiated update value

[Description]

Project-X has designed one of the most advanced plug-&-play standalone Status/Skill Systems. There is an endless amount of status/skills you can have on your server. The script gives you the ability to add multiple status/skills within the config. You could have a simple skill leveling system for mining or a super advanced drug selling/loyalty system or even hunger and thirst system. Furthermore, each status can be set to either increase, decrease, or stay unchanged in a configured interval.

Additionally, documentation on how to use the resource and additional context on its exports and event listeners are included in the download file.

[Features]

• Can be used as Standalone
  • Pre-configured for QB and ESX, and made backward compatible with their official status system(hunger, thirst, stress) (OX integration is still a WIP)
  • Super easy to integrate with other frameworks(easy-compatibility)
  • The main part of the resource does most of the job on the server so no high resmon usage on clients(server-side)
  • The update frequency amount of loops can be lowered(through config) without affecting performance negatively(highly-optimized)
  • Easily add/remove status/skills through the config file
  • Customizable notification style for each status
  • You can increase, decrease, and update status values from both client-side and/or server-side using exports(fully-synced)
  • Data transmission between server and client is highly secured and safe(sensitive to exploits)
  • Automatically lowers/highers status values based on their configurations in the config file(the automatic update amount for each status is modifiable)
  • Has a built-in menu to check the values of status(utilizes ox_lib)
  • Status/skills will be updated in the GTA V's pause menu if its corresponding hash is given in the config
  • Has a config to optimize resource memory usage by cleaning unused variables in a faster period than the Lua default's
  • Automatic database table creation and handling by the resource itself(no more SQL file) (table name can be configured within config file)
  • Config to determine the interval in optimizing the database table by removing old data of characters who have not joined your server in the configured period
  • Config to reset each status to the default value every time the player logs in(e.g: Sleep or Tiredness)
  • Ability to modify a status's automatic update amount on live-server using server-side exports(e.g: let's say you create a Vitamin-D status and you want to update its value automatically only when the weather is sunny - the sea of your imagination has no limit =)
  • Enough functions, exports, and events to work with multicharacter systems(pre-configured for qb-multicharacter and esx_multicharacter)
  • 8 free non-encrypted optimized plug-n-play addons included adding responses to increase or decrease some of the pre-configured status/skills(bring more realism)(e.g: eventually die of starving because of hunger/thirst -|- able to stay more time underwater by increasing lung capacity -|- increases melee damage the more the strength status increases -|- increases swimming and running speed by increasing stamina status -|- increases the damage of each weapon shot the more shooting skill increases(moreover you can integrate x-status with your recoil system to reduce weapon recoil the more shooting skill increases) -|- blurring the screen and difficulty to walk the more sleep(tiredness) status increases(this was mostly created to showcase another way that you can expand this resource to your liking and your imagination)
  • CPU usage resmon: core code itself(0.00ms) - core code running with 8 addon snippets(0.00 - 0.01ms)
  • Memory usage resmon: approximately 250KB - 350KB

[Pre-configured status/skills]

• Hunger
  • Thirst
  • Stress
  • Stamina
  • Strength
  • Lung Capacity
  • Shooting
  • Driving
  • Sleep => (resets every time a character logs in - this was mostly created to showcase another way that you can expand this resource to your liking)

[Dependencies]

• oxmysql (for database usage)
  • ox_lib (for the default notification handler and for the status menu)

[Buying Options]

• Non-encrypted version -> Tebex

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~1500
Requirements oxmysql, ox_lib
Support partially Yes, not 24/7

hi i need help with this part Status/skills will be updated in the GTA V’s pause menu it dont show for me

Hello. I’ll send you a message directly.

1 Like

A Free optimized & non-encrypted Gym system as an addon will be included very soon! It’s almost finished…

(it’s going to be a multi-location gym system)

(it’s going to be a multi-location gym system)

Adding new types of workouts/animations is going to be so easy and will be done through config!

UPDATE V1.1

Non-encrypted Gym system was added as an addon.

Each workout can affect multiple statuses. Duration, props, animation, icon, and affected status(es) amount for each workout are configurable through the Gym config.

Pre-configured workouts/animation:

1. Treadmill => affects Stamina, Hunger, Thirst, and Stress
  2. Free Weight => affects Strength, Hunger, Thirst, and Stress
  3. Pull Up/Chin Up => affects Strength, Hunger, Thirst, and Stress
  4. Push Up => affects Stamina, Strength, Hunger, Thirst, and Stress
  5. Sit Up => affects Stamina, Strength, Hunger, Thirst, and Stress
  6. Yoga => affects Stress
  7. Bench Press => affects Strength, Hunger, Thirst, and Stress
  8. Dumbell (normal variation) => affects Strength, Hunger, Thirst, and Stress
  9. Dumbell (pink variation) => affects Strength, Thirst, and Stress
  10. Plank => affects Stamina, Strength, Hunger, and Thirst
  11. Boxing => affects Strength, Hunger, and Thirst
  • New & more types of workout/animation can be added with ease in the Gym config file

Pre-configured zones for 3 locations:

1. Muscle Sand (Beach-side gym in the GTA V)
  2. La Fitness MLO (By Breze)
  3. Paleto Bay Gymnasium MLO (By Rotebay)
  • New & more locations can be added with ease in the Gym config file

Supports 3rd eye targeting system as a config (ox_target & qb-target)

CPU usage resmon: idle: 0.00ms - while in Gym zone: 0.01ms
Memory usage resmon: not using 3rd eye system: + ~500KB <-> using 3rd eye system: + ~150KB

Gym System (Included as an addon)
Code is accessible Yes accessible
Lines (approximately) ~1000
Requirements ox_lib
1 Like

I just bought this script and was prompted do stop the esx_status resource, therefore my esx_basicneeds is no longer working because esx_status is a dependency. Is there another script where I can consume food, drinks, and other items I had before purchasing?

Hello,
Just remove/comment out the esx_status dependency within esx_basicneeds’ fxmanifest.lua. Your consumable items should work fine since x-status is backward compatible with esx_status.
Let me know if you still have any other issues…

Alright that got basicneeds working but my status hunger and thirst are not the same between scripts. Like one says my hunger on basic is 75% and on x-status its 11%. Is that a configuration issue or something inside the manifest?

As I tested before, I have never had this issue. A temporary fix for this would be to remove/comment out the Hunger, Thirst, and Stress within x-status’ config.lua, and continue using esx_status alongside x-status until I dig in further to find where the problem is.
I’ll push a fix for this very soon(probably in couple of hours).
Quick questions:
1- what is the exact number you have as Config.StatusMax in esx_status’ config.lua?
2- what is the version of your esx_status? (you can find it in esx_status fxmanifest)

1 Like

As I tested again with different cases, there is no way for me to reproduce this issue. Hunger and Thirst are synced and the same between scripts…
Once again make sure that esx_status is not started if you are going to use the Hunger, Thirst, and Stress system of the x-status as that would be the only resource making conflict with x-status.
If your issue still persists, provide me a repro.

Hey mate, i’m using x status and love it! Can you add a key to open the status menu and a minigame when doing gym? that would be awesome. I bought the encrypted version, where can i change the language?

Hey buddy,
I’m glad you enjoyed it.
Sure I can add a key to open the status menu and I will do that within the next update.
Of course, I will also add the ox_lib minigame as a config =]
The code for the gym system for both encrypted and non-encrypted versions is accessible, so you could change everything you need there.
Moreover, each gym workout label could be changed through Config.Gym.Workouts[“WORKOUT_NAME”].Label => x-status/addons/client/gym_config.lua

1 Like

Thanks for doing this! And where can i change the status labels on the status menu?

1 Like

Oh, I haven’t thought about the status label before. Currently whatever status name is will be used as its label as well.
I will push a quick fix for this within the next hour, and the update for the gym minigame and a key to open the menu will be done within the next 1-2 days.

I update it and now you will be able to customize status labels. You can see an example of it by looking at Config.Status[“Sleep”]

1 Like

thank you man for the fast work!

1 Like

Any reviews on this?

UPDATE V1.1.5

Changelogs

• Keybind to open the status menu
  • Configurable ox_lib skill check system/minigame for each workout
  • Fix backward compatibility with esx_basicneeds

1 Like

Open source no longer for sale?

Hey buddy,
To be honest I shouldn’t have put the fully open-source version on sale in the first place, since that wouldn’t be fair for those who buy the encrypted version and want to make sure their resource doesn’t get leaked.
Thankfully, no one has bought the open-source version so far, and therefore I removed it from Tebex.
If you need any help in regard to customizing the x-status and adding more features to it, let me know and we could come up with something. (However, only the core of the script is encrypted and the rest is accessible for editing)