[PAID] X-Status | Status System | Skill System [Standalone / ESX / QB]

Hey guys switch your hud to this status script and stop polling esx status and your performance will love me.

Thank you for your feedback!

UPDATE V1.1.6

Changelogs

• Optimized Gym system addon even more than before (especially while using 3rd eye targeting by utilizing dynamic zone range)

• Now workout zones that should require only 1 person to exercise at a time for more realism will be blocked for others while the person is working out (e.g. Pull Up/Chin Up & Bench Press)

UPDATE V1.2.0

Changelogs

• Adapt statuses icon with font awesome 6 and ox_lib v3

• Support for ox_lib v3 skillCheck minigame input keys for each gym workouts

Have you thought about making a hud or a needs system with props and etc?

1 Like

For hud, I’m not saying never, but I don’t have any plans for it now…I might do it in the future, but at the moment neither I have any plans nor enough time for making a hud as I’m busy with other projects.

For needs system with props, yes! I have been working on a consumable system and %98 of it is done. Once I apply the last needed touches for it to improve consistency, I will release that for free. (that should be happening soon hopefully)

Also, I’m considering re-writing x-status and releasing its full source code instead of the current semi-escrowed version in one of the upcoming updates…

Hey i was thinking of getting this but whats the resmon like?

Hello
The resmon is 0.00ms - 0.01ms based on your computer compartment.
When inside any of the Gym zones, it goes 0.01ms.

1 Like

Hey I’m having an issue where statuses are not saving with the latest version.

Hello, although I don’t think I have modified anything related to saving of the statuses in the last update, you can contact me through Discord to get your issue solved.

is this compatible with rtx gym system

I haven’t seen the rtx gym code so I can’t comment on that.

However, the status system itself provides exports and events to make it work with anything that you’d like to have a skilling level.

And if you are asking whether the “gym addon” of x-status is compatible with rtx or not, well I don’t understand why a “gym system” should be compatible with another “gym system”?

A hud would be great! Us standalone users appreciate you <3 I’d be willing to pay extra for a cool minimal style clean hud thats editable in some way as well.

I actually thought that RTX used your code or something lol. The gym system seems identical?

@LegacysMaps I really don’t have time to add a hud at the moment, but I’ll do it eventually as others requested this feature as well and surely I will not require anyone to pay extra for a new feature on my scripts…

About the gym system, I have no idea whether they are using my code or not

Appreciate it!! Looking forward to it
What if you take an existing hud script thats open source with permission and perhaps just modify. Most of them I see are made for esx/qbcore but I’m sure some of the status nodes could be converted to ox and standalone? Might be easier than doing it all from scratch?

Here is a standalone hud open source that you may be able to integrate easier! I’m sure @Renzuzu wouldn’t mind if you asked [ [RELEASE] renzu_hud UI | Advanced HUD ]

Yeah there are lots of HUDs out there that I could modify them to work with x-status. They typically have a predetermined number of status indicators, let’s say 5, whereas x-status allows you to add as many statuses as you want through the config. This is the reason I haven’t done that yet. So in order to have a hud with as many status/icons as your x-status config has, I have to implement that properly which takes more time since it has to be written from scratch, and as I mentioned it already, I’m busy with other projects. If there is any error, I’ll fix them ASAP, but new feature requests have to pause for a bit until I find more time.

However, x-status has enough simple events that you use in anywhere you’d like, such as in a hud, to get any status percentage. You can find the instruction inside the resource.

The event is as easy as this on client-side:

-- Event Listener on change in a status
AddEventHandler("x-status:client:onStatusUpdate", function(statusName, newStatusAmount)
end)

Or

-- Event Listener on change in a specific status
AddEventHandler("x-status:client:onStatusUpdate:[name of the desired status]", function(newStatusAmount)
end)
1 Like

UPDATE V1.3.0

Changelogs

• Removed the escrow encryption completely. As of now every single part of the resource is accessible for editing.
1 Like

Still escrowed