[PAID] Vending Machine Enhanced

ezgif-4-8609ecd1f4

Works with both QBCore, vRP and ESX out of the box! (Thanks to Interpreter :wink:)

Vending Enhanced is a FiveM resource that creates interesting and welcoming vending machines. Allow your players for a better experience even when simply doing day-to-day tasks. You can easily customize and configure your machine to your specific need. All this at the affordable price of just $9.95!

Preview:
Check it out :sunglasses:

Tebex:
Get it now :open_mouth: ($9.95 + tax)

Resmon

Other resources:
Parking Meter
mZipties

Support:
If something isnโ€™t working as intended feel free to contact me anytime. You can comment below, send me a private message or reach out to me on discord: Madsen#2407

Keep in mind this asset IS Escrow Protected.
All dependencies are included or free

Code accessible No
Subscription based No
Lines (approximately) ~450
Requirements Interpreter, Sounity
Support Yes
2 Likes

does this use in game props and like replace them, or do you like place these around map?

resmon?

Haha pretty cool! Did any of the inspiration for this come from Fortnite by any chance ?

Hi, it uses the default model ingame, but you will need to place them around the map. That is also how you can configuere the selection for each machine :slight_smile:

The resmon is 0.01ms, screenshot added in the post. :grinning:

Haha, actually no the inspiration came from an old Garryโ€™s Mod resource I used to own. But I do see the similarity with Fortnite :sweat_smile:

Just letting people know the price has dropped, but not the quality! Therefor the resource is not just $9.95 :star_struck:

Damn seeing this makes me feel oldโ€ฆ
This reminds me so much of the good old gmod times.

The days with DarkRP were really something special, also keeping an eye out for s&box. :smile: