[PAID] Parking Meter

da test gif

Works with both QBCore, vRP and ESX out of the box! (Thanks to Interpreter :wink:)

Ever wanted to bring a realistic parking experience to your players? Probably not, but you now have to option to do so! With Parking Meter your players can quickly enter their license plates and register their plates. All this at the affordable price of just $7.95!

Automatically does recurring payments for parking
Check if a vehicle is in a valid parking session by simply using “/checkparking”
Easily configurable with different machines, and rates for your specific need

Preview:
Check it out :sunglasses:

Tebex:
Get it now :open_mouth: ($7.95 + tax)

Resmon:

Other resources:
mZipties
Vending Enhanced

Support:
If something isn’t working as intended feel free to contact me anytime. You can comment below, send me a private message or reach out to me on discord: Madsen#2407

Keep in mind this asset IS Escrow Protected.
All dependencies are included or free

Code accessible No
Subscription based No
Lines (approximately) ~800
Requirements Interpreter, Netvar
Support Yes
3 Likes

hey buddy so is this only whilst in server or does it act like a garage the car cannot be stolen etc ?

Its saved when player is offline, like u can see that car or how it works?

It will still charge the player if he doesn’t check out before leaving the server, but it is not a garage. :grinning:

1 Like

Since vehicles are already not deleted when a player disconnects the car will still be there, and they will be charged for their parking if they did not check out before they left. :grinning:

What will happen with servers that have an auto vehicle deletion script (for example, server clears vehicles every 30 minutes), will the car respawn back in the spot after the clear (only for parked vehicles) ?

1 Like

How you are to write into DUI can you please tell me?