[PAID] [STANDALONE] - ON SALE! Advanced MultiPlayer Soccer/Football

Written Expression
Player. When you go to the NPC, if there is no active match, you can create a football match by pressing the “E” key. The person who will create the match must determine the names and colors of the home and away team. As many outside players or spectators as they want can participate. The scoreboard and match time will be displayed simultaneously for both spectators and players. The movements of the ball and the players are on the server side. In this way, it works completely synchronously. Only minimal data is processed on the server side. This means that even if you have the worst server in the world, your server never slows down. The resource places very little load on both the client side and the server side. The player can slide with the “SHIFT + F” key, pass with the “Q” key, shoot with the “E” key, Cross Pass with the “Z” key and steal the rainbow with the “G” key. If the player is within the goalkeeper’s borders, he can move to save the shots with the NUM4 and NUM6 keys. Impact forces and dynamics can be changed as you wish from the configuration file. After the match lasting 15 minutes, the scoreboard and time are reset. The ball disappears and the field becomes available for matchmaking again.

With the support of the server admins, football matches between gangs and groups can be organized. the player can create his own career. or the player can be the referee or a team manager!

Features

• Fully Synchronized

• Can Works With İnfinity

• Fully Optimized Serverside (Can works seamless at toast machine)

• Fully Optimized Clientside (Can works seamless at toast machine)

• Spectators Can See Scoreboard and Time

• A Player Can Always be Included in the Match.

• 10 Diffrent Emotes

• Fully Open Source

• Resmon : Deactive - 0.02 | Active - 0.12 (I5-10400K)**

This feature not seen in the video : If the ball leaves the court, it will teleport back to a point relative to where it came from. And in this way, players will be able to use Corner&Thrown-in.

Cinematic Introduction
Gameplay Video - 3v3 Match at 4:20
TEBEX - Purchase!

Price : 29.99€ Discounted Price

(Optional) You can use it together with this map - Click me!

My Other Resources

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1100
Requirements PolyZone
Support Yes
2 Likes

Hello i love this script i used this long time.
I remove it for some reason.

1st , on the freeway before paleto… control of car is locked. because player is using animation of Goalkeeper if playing with controler…

So can be cool to add a LastInputMethod for use of key :slight_smile: for conflict with controler :slight_smile:

We did not take into account the players who used controller. We are very sorry for the problem you are experiencing. I wish you had reported this to us via ticket. we would definitely help you.

i can if you need yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Duplicate topic