[PAID] [STANDALONE] - Vehicle Steal System (Lockpick/Hotwire)

Written Expression
When the player approaches a locked vehicle and the player has a “lockpick” item (activated item checking feature) and all of these conditions are met, a text appears on the vehicle’s door stating that he can lockpick by using the E key. After the player presses the E key, the lockpick process starts. After the player presses the E key, the unlocking process begins. If the unlock is successful, the player will automatically get into the vehicle. If the player does not hotwire, the vehicle’s engine will not start. If hotwire does it, hotwire minigame screen appears. If the mini-game is successfully completed, the vehicle can now be run and the operations are completed.

Features

• Fully Standalone
  • Low Resmon (Deactive : 0.01 - Active : 0.04)
  • No Need Export or Trigger
  • Lockpick/Hotwire Animation
  • Realistic Sound Effects
  • Full Open Source

Resource fully updated in 15.08.2021

Prewiev - Click Me! - The video cannot be played. Open a ticket on my discord server for necessary images and testing.
TEBEX - Purchase!

Price : 8.99€

My Other Resources

note : For the front-end part, I used a javascript plugin shared by its maker on the codepen. (no leak)

8 Likes

Isn’t this a leaked resource from modit or somewhere else ?

no, you might be saying that for the front-end. The front-end is available as fully open source.

Yea I found the front-end, but still I don’t really know that it’s a great idea to make it a paid script because you didn’t made the front end tho :confused:

I do not use any leak code and code blocks. The front-end of my plugin has been shared free of charge on the CODEPEN for the benefit of people completely free of charge. I already stated this above.

Hold up, you’re charging 6,99$ for basically one if success else not? Or what else does your script feature?

Edit: oh and one callback from server
Edit2: I’ll release within 36h free version of this including same frontend and probably with animations and what not.

13 Likes

hell yes!!

great job :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your NOTE should link directly to the original author since your script is literally his front end, and your part is the back end which is a simple 20 minute script to write.

1 Like

And does that license however also allow it to be (re)sold though? (just a serious question).

Because I/we also post open-source so others can learn from the code for example, but our license despite being ‘open-source’ does for example clearly state that selling the code etc is not allowed

(just curious, and which front end you have used (considering it is open source could you give a link to the front end itself?)

a good job and a good deal, thank you 10/10

1 Like

nice release!