[PAID][STANDALONE][MAP] iOS / Google Maps Themed NYC Postal Map

Hey guys, I decided to create an iOS / Google maps themed postal minimap for Liberty City / NYC servers. The map is HD and the package comes with the following:

• 2 versions of the map that you can choose from depending on your server’s style. (Light and Dark)

• Accurate streets, no more not knowing exactly where you are in NYC.

• Works with minimap radar.

• All-in-one images for ALL versions. Useful for servers that want to display police jurisdictions, gang turf zones, treasure maps, etc.

• Nearest Postal script config file to use custom postals with that script.

• Source Files for both maps so you can change it however you like (example: remove names or postals WARNING: you must know how to use Photoshop and OpenIV for these files. i do not provide support for those programs)!

VIDEO PREVIEW

PREVIEW IMAGES

Light Theme

Dark Theme

You can buy the map HERE.

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 20
Requirements None
Support Yes
1 Like

By any chance are you planning to release something similar for Los Santos ?

Possibly, I’ve been more foucused on Liberty recently as I grew bored of the Los Santos map tbh but I may make make something similar to this for los santos.

1 Like

Cool. Will be sure to check it out. I am looking for something clean like this as I am bored of using Atlas map and I dont like postal maps

1 Like

Where can i get a decent map of Liberty City, free of bugs and ready for FiveM?

1 Like

I am working on one. I can’t post discord links on this post but you can find an invite link if you look hard enough.

I’m guessing you’re just making small changes from the original?
Shame you’re charging so much for such small edits :joy:

3 Likes

Small edits? Lmao you’re welcome to do this yourself and release it for free if you think it’s small edits :smiling_face: I hate to break to you all postal maps that are for sale are edits of some sort other map…I also find it funny when people come at me like this and are doing the exact same thing or worse… $25 for small edits to assets already in the game, not even a script, just models retextured and rearranged lmao Risk-Containers [STANDALONE] [PAID]

1 Like

Models retextured and rearranged? I don’t think you understand coding, so I won’t argue with the fool- but I can say that you’re really trying to stretch your resources :rofl: :rofl:

For postal maps, someone took time to setup the actual postal zones on Photoshop. What I see is 20 minutes of you scratching your head trying to think of an original idea.

If you’re going to sell a postal map, go ahead- but do you even know what a postal map is? with postal codes? there’s not even any on the map?

Also the resource has almost 2k lines of code… explain in your terms how you would achieve the script?

2 Likes

Thanks for proving your the dumbest person to ever comment on one of my posts. I actually have a free coded resource in profile on here unlike yourself :smiling_face: also you literally didn’t even look at my map or my video or anything I’ve ever made or you would see that there’s custom postals, interstate and landmark icons, and area labels (placed by me) and an included nearest postal config file (since I don’t understand code​:joy:). I’m not the one stretching, my guy, the call is coming from inside the house.

Oh yeah nearest postal, all the “extras” that make it worth buying? :joy:
Icons aren’t yours, font probably wasn’t paid for, and you think 30 minutes on photoshop is reasonable for you to request that price

Seems like you just try to throw any criticism back at anyone who brings up your crazy prices :sweat_smile:

I’ll stand by what I’m saying- opening photoshop is probably the easiest thing you can do when it comes to fivem. You think you deserve $25 each person that wants to use it, I think you deserve $2 (seeing as I know how the unedited minimap looks.)

At the end of the day, you could’ve made this a lot more detailed with zones for every sector. There’s a few markers sprinkled around and setup with a free postal script?

Have a great day and good luck with your business ventures.

2 Likes

Compared to your business ventures I’d say I’m doing just fine lmao just remember you hopped on my post literally to be a hater, so much so that you didn’t even read that it was a postal map and asked if I know what one is. And now you wanna tak yourself in circles. Stick to selling chains and assets already in fivem for even more than what I’m selling this map for :joy: like I said if you think it’s that minimal then I welcome you to do it and make it for free instead of talking shit on my post making yourself look dumb

This is 1/10th of any other real postal maps and you know it :joy: I’ll stick to actually creating things, not editing stuff that’s already been released to the public and claiming it like I did something besides drag and drop some PNG files into photoshop… :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Nah I know what it takes cause I’ve made several postal maps, this one particular even has custom postals no other map has cause I did them myself. All I see is from you is talk and no action :joy: why don’t we compare tebex sales and see who’s really the fool? Thanks for the engagement on my post by the way :joy: peons will be peons.

You’re doing like 1% of what’s possible in FiveM… What about sales? Bad business model buddy learn to handle criticism from your peers- Half @$$ creator.