Risk-Containers [STANDALONE] [PAID]

Want to add something small, but still game-changing to the city?

I’d like to present our first resource! Risk-Containers

What does it do?

This resource allows you to spawn shipping containers with different interiors ANYWHERE on ANY map!

Resource is STANDALONE and doesn’t require a framework (ESX, QBCore) to function as intended, only a targeting system for additional interaction (i.e. opening & closing the container doors, interacting with props, etc.)

Currently only a 40 ft container is available to spawn, but more variations and colors will be added in future updates!

You also have the option to spawn as a trailer if you would like to be mobile

Current Interiors include:

I recommend pairing with a targeting system for additional interaction of each prop individually!
Example: Using the safe for a storage/inventory, or the weapon table for crafting.

If you still don’t want to use a targeting system, there is an option in the Config for setting the container to spawn with one of the doors already open.

v0.1
v0.2
v0.2.5

$25 USD
Buy Here

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 355
Requirements Targeting System Recommended
Support Yes

Question, if people spawn containers at random sites how can i set triggers so drugs can be progressed there? Perhaps i read wrong, love the feature but i meed to set coordinates to the containers

Hey man, this can be done easily!

If you plan on keeping the containers where they’re at, you’ll just need to setup the container coordinates- then go to it in-game and get the coordinates you want your marker at.

After that, it would just depend on your drugs script and setting up the action marker.

I can explain in more detail through PM, or even share screens- but I made this particularly for situations like yours :slight_smile:

There is also a quick photo of the config file in the preview video!

Thnx for the reply, will check the video again or contact you after my holiday. Keen on buying it

1 Like

Update v0.1

• added ability to change colors of container
  • colors include: Red, Blue, Light/Dark Green, Yellow, Light/Dark Orange

Update v0.2

Is it possible to buy only the container maps? Or are they simply tables of coordinates with the relative coordinates of the props to the container?

They are all separate tables using offsets- you’re correct.
I will be making improvements to this resource, with custom props/interiors being added in updates.

These look pretty cool any plans to make it so they can be used as a storage or stash?

I can help you integrate it with your inventory system. I made this standalone so anyone could adjust it to their specific framework.

Update v0.2.5

• Old Trailer Removed
  • Modified trailers2 model
  • Choose from 4 trailer liveries
    Preview

Update v0.3

• Mobile Operations Trailer added

• Safe/Inventory export added for easy integration (safeID)