[PAID] [MINIMAP][STANDALONE] iOS Style Postal Minimap Deluxe Version

After the popularity of my other iOS style map for LC I received a lot of requests to make one for Los Santos. This Deluxe version contains the following features:

• 8 versions of the map. (Choose between Los Santos or Los Angeles with or without postals and each one comes with light and dark themes)

• Custom Map Changing Script: By default the map will change from light to dark depending on the in game time. Players can select their preferred theme with a command and the preference will save even after log outs and server restarts! No database or framework required. Complete Open source code! HUGE credits to my partner @RealMasBagus for helping me with the script.

• Street names script for Los Angeles Versions

• Custom postals for postal versions.

• Includes matching Cayo minimap (Cayo does not change when switching themes, we could not figure out the script to pull this off yet, it may come in a future update)

• Works with minimap radar.

• All-in-one images for ALL versions. Useful for servers that want to display police jurisdictions, gang turf zones, treasure maps, etc.

• Nearest Postal Config File Included

• Source Files for both maps so you can change it however you like (example: remove names or postals WARNING: you must know how to use Photoshop and OpenIV for these files. I do not provide support for those programs)!

VIDEO PREVIEW
Click Here If Video Doesnt Load

PREVIEW IMAGES

UPDATE - 12/19/2023
- Cayo Map Switching : You are now able to switch the Cayo map from light to dark in game! This must be enabled via the new config file. (NOTE: Using the cayo map switching does slightly increase the resmon but its not noticeable)

- Street Names Added: Street names have been Added to all versions of the main map, as well as the Roxwood addon for Los Santos!

- New Nearest Postal file for Roxwood Addon. Found in the ROXWOOD Folder. Use this file with nearest postal script to utilize the postals on Roxwood.

- Major Script Optimizations: Brought the resmon from 0.03 - 0.05 ms down to 0.00 ms at default and 0.01 - 0.02 ms when using Cayo Perico.

Huge Credits to @Scullyy for helping me get the Cayo Map switch working and to @Beauflexx for helping with the optimizations!

ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converted (1)

UPDATE - 05/02/2024

• Complete Script Rewrite
  • Script is now escrow protected
  • Can now set custom command in the config
  • Updated Roxwood Addon
  • Updated Cayo Addon
  • Updated Postal Json File for Roxwood
  • New Dependency For Using Addons
  • Optimized Script down to 0.00ms even when using addons like cayo and roxwood
  • Fixed a bug on dark mode with no postal Los Angeles Version.
  • Fixed a bug with pause menu map not syncing with the radar map on initial spawn

BUY THE MAP HERE
https://flybandit.tebex.io/package/5924688

FREE VERSION (Light theme for Los Santos Only with no script)

|-------------------------------------|----------------------------|
| Code is accessible | no |
| Subscription-based | No |
| Lines (approximately) | 700 |
| Requirements | My Fork of ExtraMapTiles (only if using addons)|
| Support | Yes |

1 Like

hello, it’s 100% open source

Yes all the code accessible :+1:t4:

Does it include Cayo at all? And how about editing the icons on map, does it come with Photoshop files?

This is amazing, is it possible to have a version without the pin icons? just the postal numbers

Yes it comes with a matching Cayo but Cayo doesn’t switch when changing themes. And yes the source file PSDs are included for those that want to customize the map to their liking.

This is possible if you edit the source files

it’s beautiful but it’s very expensive for a map

It’s not just a map it’s a custom script too which allows the map theme to change in game without switching resources and players can save their preference, no other postal map has this and it is completely open source as well as including source files for the map to be edited.

I understand but it’s still expensive it’s not like a script that is used a lot like jobs but it’s your project so I respect that

1 Like

Amazing work man. Glad you took the time to make this as requested.
Looking forward to trying it out

1 Like

if you give me a promotional code, I will buy it right away :smile:

Nice work man. But can i ask how to make it show like you when the time is day it show day map and night time show night time map?

It’s part of the script

can you explain how ?. i remember somewhere post about this one but cant find it again

it hasn’t been done in FiveM before, my script is the first to do it. The script checks for the in game time and then based on the time it replaces the map textures.

No man. you not the first. It’s ok i will find again.

Ok so if you find then post it :slight_smile:

Yo, so on my server, this was running slightly high on resmon.

So i went thru the script and did some optimization.
I don’t think the map is working while on foot, but i don’t use a map while on foot currently.
EDIT: did test command and it brought up the map while on foot, (ill work on disabling with some code for my server)

But should be working and functional with out issue.

It was running at 0.5, ive got it down too 0.0

Would you like me to like DM you my edits, or post them here.
Just figured they could be utilized!
Cheers!
2nd EDIT: also appreciate you leaving the cl/sv open so the edits could be made in the first place.

1 Like

Absolutely if you can DM that to me it would be amazing and thank you for the support! :+1:

1 Like