[PAID][STANDALONE] (Extras) Lighting (ELS Alternative)

not sure how to find this but in my experience with it, players have seen better performance than ELS with higher frames and less lag

What an amacing thing bro !!!

hello is it possible to block the default sirens and light that start when the horn is pressed? thanks

Lighting and my other scripts (open versions) is now on a reduced price until the end of July. Any issues give me a shout :slight_smile:

@Fedest Ideally the sirens is controlled through WMSirens, but I can add support for this :slight_smile:

hi, yes, I also use WM Sirens, but in any case on my vehicles the problem remains that if I press the horn the classic sirens start with the vehicle’s basic emergency lights. While the sirens of WMSirens I control them from the numeric keypad. Thanks for answer

Is there plans for integrations to this specific resource?

Hoping to make it work with my sirensets

The AI is not affected by the siren / lighting any solution please ?

1 Like

Hey, nice Script!
Does it support NON ELS Vehicle?

1 Like

No plans at this time for integration with this script, if you were to get the open version it is pretty easy to pull out the other integration and put this one in its place.

@Forley are you using regular vehicles or extra vehicles.

@Nik-YT It’s primary purpose is for “ELS” vehicles as it uses vehicle extras to toggle the different lighting patterns.

thats a vehicle.meta isue

Where do i load the xml files? It does work on GTA standard police cars but not on mine

You can not use your .xml Files, you must configure each car in the config

So…
I have tested this Script yesterday and today and I must say It is unfortunately (yet) not a really alternative to the normal ELS for fivem for me. I think that here should be added a few more Configurations. I can only use two diffrent types of Lights. I mean that it would be really nice if I can use the Key “B” for the front matrix in the car and Key “K” for the rear ones. Secondly in the configuration I can only set one lightning speed for all kind of lights. Especially German Cars have a matrix like “Stop Police” in front and rear. In this case 100ms are really fast as i have seen on the Server.

But if you have not the requirement like me with the specific Keys for the matrix it is not a bad script! The reflections are nice and the Lights blinking further even I restart the script that is really nice! But unfortunatelly not useable for me in this Version.

If i am wrong with my statement because i am to stupid to set this script up correctly please say It! I want really use this one :slight_smile: .

@Poli2009 Cheers for the comment, it should be easy enough to add in for anyone who gets the open version.

I no longer have time for support or updating these scripts, so all prices permanently reduced. All scripts are in a working state.

hi i bought the resource but it is not on my cfx account do i get my money back or at least the script?

i just bought the script. but i am not able to use it.

quastion how do i add cars to the els?

i have problem with the sirens.
in the UI the sirens show that are on but i can’t hear it, do you know ho to fix?

You sell this script still but support not there that is not something good for anyone who have bought this script and need support no support not there then stop selling it too is in my opinion.
I have the open version but guess what no server.lua file

Anyone else tried making new patterns? if so any chance of sharing