[PAID] [STANDALONE] Anti RPF/Meta Files (Weapon Component, Damage Boost, Damage Multiplier, Weapon Accuracy)

This script catches cheats such as "damage boost, weapon accuracy, weapon component damage boost, weapon component range boost, weapon component range damage boost, weapon component range damage boost, damage multiplier) made with RPF thrown in the mods folder and meta files thrown on common/data/ai and kicks them out of the game (You can add your own ban system via Config).

The script installation is in the readme.txt in the script (if you have problems with the installation, you can get help via discord ticket).

Client Config

Server Config

Youtube Preview

Tebex Escrow (7.5€+vat)
Tebex Open Source (25€+vat)

My other paid works

cylex_antimagicbullet
cylex_pausemenu
cylex_vehiclecontrol
cylex_market
cylex_animationmenu
shiftedgarage_mlo
hit_run_mlo

Code is accessible Escrow And Open Source
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 200
Requirements None
Support Yes
1 Like

can u make it check for tracerS?

1 Like

Why not

sv_pureLevel 1

?
Seems weird “blacklisting” meta files when there is a built-in all-in-one solution.

1 Like

I’m sure you’ve never run a server “full of pvp, zombies or meta” before. No server wants to use purelevel because it blocks simple things like “weapon sound packs and some graphics packs” that players use, so most servers don’t want to use this nice feature. That’s why they have to use solutions like “blacklist”.

Stream your own metas. Easy and cheaper lmao.

Yes you can, but you don’t know who tried to use it and you can’t ban or kick them.

can you do something to check for tracers or no?

I don’t know anything about tracer, this script does not detect “tracer”