[PAID] [Standalone] Animation Menu | Emotes, Expressions, Dances, Prop Emotes, ERP Emotes, Animal Emotes AND MORE!

General

• You can translate any text on menu via config.
  • Fully responsive design (even 4k)
  • Multiple language support.
  • Easy to use and customize.
  • Standalone, so Old ESX, NEW ESX, Old QB and NEW QB Supported.
  • Low resmon (0.00ms)

Menu

• You can add/remove any animation you want via config.
  • If you have used dpEmotes or rpEmotes before, you can drag&drop the config in that script directly to this script.

NOTE
It comes with “scully_emotemenu” animations from github.
If you want to get more custom animations for paid, you can contact me on discord.

Youtube Preview

Tebex Escrow (12.5€ + taxes)
Tebex Open Source (40€ + taxes)

My other paid works

cylex_antimagicbullet
cylex_pausemenu
cylex_vehiclecontrol
cylex_market
shiftedgarage_mlo

Code is accessible Both(escrow and open source)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1500
Requirements Standalone
Support Yes
4 Likes

why dont you just add the open source to your tebex … if your selling the open source via discord then your braking cfx rules … all sales must be via tebex

1 Like

Isn’t that bus mods animation menu?

2 Likes

The script is all mine, in html, css, js and lua. We had an agreement with him, our agreement was broken and she stole it from me and started selling it secretly. If you look at the name and codes of the script, you can already see my name.

Saying “includes animations from scully” doesn’t properly source the animation creators. There’s plenty on this forum that you probably didn’t reach out to for permission to include their animations in your paid asset.

2 Likes

Github is an open platform, if they don’t want me to use their streams, I can remove them, no problem.

I create a package via tebex for those who want open source (so I’m not breaking any cfx rules), otherwise they get a refund from tebex after they buy and share open source scripts with a stolen credit card.

Open source is on sale!

Are the walk styles persistent? Like can I crouch, relog, and revive and it stay the same?

Hi, is possible to bind your emote with this menu ?

Hello is prop emotes possible with item in inventory only?

You can crouch, revive yes but not for relog.

If i choice a walk will it be saved and when i go back into the server will i still have that walk style?

Any chance to see the config?

No, there is no feature like that.
Config

You can buy 2 packs totaling 42.5€ as a bundle for 25€(+tax) !
cylex_animmenu (escrow) and custom emotes pack!
Tebex Link

30% discount on all products for 1 month!