[PAID] [QB/ESX] Cylex Housing SYSTEM

FEATURES

• Supports all QB and all ESX versions.
  • Client & Server optimized.
  • You can translate all the texts in the script into any language you want.
  • Decoration system for house and garden.
  • Resmon 0.00ms idle, 0.02ms on average.
  • It comes with 3 different islands and 14 different building props. (You can place these buildings wherever you want in the game and create a house on top of them and build a house from scratch wherever you want).

Management Menu

• Invitation system (You can authorize people outside the house to enter/exit the house for 1 minute)
  • Key system (You can permanently give a key to the person and give / take the authority to edit furniture)
  • Open Decoration Menu
  • You can place the stash and saved clothes wherever you want in the house. (Compatible with most inventory and clothes scripts, you can add it yourself via config or I can adapt it for you.)
  • You can sell the house. (It gives a part of the house price, you can edit this commission via config)

Creating House

• You can create a house, delete a house, place and delete a building prop with command (You can do these operations either for a profession or for your administrators via config).
  • With Polyzone, you can choose the house garden as you want and this area you choose defines the area where the garden props will appear.
  • You can put the entrance/exit of the created house anywhere you want in the house.
  • You can choose the shells you want with the shells specified via Config and my 10 shell package (you can add/remove new ones via Config)

Decoration Menu

• You can access the decoration menu from the management menu inside the house or outside the house with the command specified on the config (default /editmode).
  • You can see the furniture specified on the config with photos (You can add/remove as much new furniture as you want. If you already have pata props, they will be automatically added to the furniture).
  • With the My Furniture button at the bottom right, you can see, sell or relocate the furniture you have already placed.
  • While moving the furniture, you can rotate it with the R key, put the furniture on the floor with the ALT key, and look around in freecam mode with the right mouse click.

Detailed Youtube Preview

Purchase
Tebex Housing Script Escrow (40€ + taxes)
Tebex 10 Shell Pack (20€ + taxes)
Cylex Neon Props (6€ + taxes)
Cylex UwU Props (12.5€ + taxes)
Cylex Osaka Props (12.5€ + taxes)

The total of the above costs 91€, with the bundle you can get the whole thing for 75€, 25% cheaper!
Tebex Housing Bundle (Housing + 3 Prop Pack + 10 Shell) (75€ + taxes)

(When you purchase my props, they will be automatically integrated into house script).

My other paid works

NEW [PAID] [STANDALONE] Cylex DEATH LOG (Valorant Style DAMAGE LOG) (PVP & RP)
[PAID] [STANDALONE] NEW UI UPDATE! Cylex ANIMATION MENU V2 +6000 EMOTE (Custom Emotes, Dances, Sync Emotes AND MORE!)
[PAID] [QB&ESX] Cylex DAILY REWARDS
[PAID] [QB&ESX] Cylex MODERN Banking
[PAID] [STANDALONE] Cylex DEATH SCREEN
cylex_hud
cylex_garage
cylex_loadingscreen
cylex_multicharacter
cylex_spawnselector
cylex_deathlog
cylex_dashcam
cylex_antimetafiles
cylex_antimagicbullet
cylex_pausemenu
cylex_vehiclecontrol
cylex_market
cylex_animationmenu
shiftedgarage_mlo
hit_run_mlo

Code is accessible Only Escrow
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 12000+
Requirements QB/ESX
Support Yes
58 Likes

LOOKS GREAT! CANT WAIT TO TRY :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Cant find a house? Drop it from the sky!

2 Likes

:fire: :fire: So good

1 Like

It looks cool, I hope there will be support for many systems

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: love it

1 Like

CYLEX amazing work!

1 Like

omg, this could be hella useful to me! Great work keep it up!

2 Likes

I think I’m gonna need to change my housing script.

1 Like

so cool ! i like it

1 Like

good job

1 Like

parece sensacional mau vejo a hora de lançar

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like

Finally :tada::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Very beautiful and looks great :star_struck:

1 Like

Great script

1 Like

I find it to be a clear and beautiful interface.

1 Like

Youve been around for years and its nice seeing your evolution in skill happen. This looks great, good job dude and im hyped to see the next projects coming!

1 Like

Love that you can spawn the house models anywhere you want. :fire:

1 Like

It’s really cool that you can still place your own houses and islands. The menu is also beautifully designed, well done.

1 Like