[PAID] [STANDALONE] - Advanced IN-GAME MAP EDITOR

pixelmapper

Written Expression
After a player with the allowed permission uses the /mapper command
The menu will open at the top left of the screen as seen in the video. Go to menu via Config
You can add as many categories as you want, and as many objects as you want within the categories, and alsoYou can directly create objects that you have not already added to the menu with the “Spawn By Name” option.After you select the object, a preview will appear. Position, Rotation, Freeze status
After setting the Collision status and DATABASE status, you can create the object with the Spawn button. you can create. The resulting object is perfectly synchronized. After activating Edit Mode
the object you have placed, that has been placed by someone else, or that is ALREADY AVAILABLE ON THE MAP. You can reposition it, adjust its rotation, and re-adjust the freeze, collision and database features.

Features

• Fully Open Source
  • Fully Synchronized
  • Database Support
  • Easy to Use and Practical Menu
  • %99 Standalone
  • Fully Optimized Serverside (Can works seamless at toast machine)
  • Fully Optimized Clientside (Can works seamless at toast machine)
  • Editing ready-made Objects on the Map
  • Very Detailed Config

Prewiew - Click Me!
TEBEX - Purhcase

Price : 20.95€

My Other Resources

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1100
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
4 Likes

It looks very useful, congratulations. It’s a really good idea to enable ymap rendering in-game.

1 Like

Does this save to your resources file and stays upon server restart?

When placing an object, you determine the properties of the object you are currently placing. As seen in the image, if you activate the “SAVE PROP” feature, the object you placed will be saved in the database.
And this way, that prop will continue to be there even when the server is restarted.

Is it possible to add support for custom props? For example, I bought this:

1 Like

Yessir. :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Thats amazing. Thank you so much.

Since this is standalone, it should work just fine on ESX as well right?

You are welcome sir!
Can works with every framework as right.