[PAID] [STANDALONE] - Advanced IN-GAME MAP EDITOR

pixelmapper

Written Expression
After a player with the allowed permission uses the /mapper command
The menu will open at the top left of the screen as seen in the video. Go to menu via Config
You can add as many categories as you want, and as many objects as you want within the categories, and alsoYou can directly create objects that you have not already added to the menu with the “Spawn By Name” option.After you select the object, a preview will appear. Position, Rotation, Freeze status
After setting the Collision status and DATABASE status, you can create the object with the Spawn button. you can create. The resulting object is perfectly synchronized. After activating Edit Mode
the object you have placed, that has been placed by someone else, or that is ALREADY AVAILABLE ON THE MAP. You can reposition it, adjust its rotation, and re-adjust the freeze, collision and database features.

Features

• Fully Open Source
  • Fully Synchronized
  • Database Support
  • Easy to Use and Practical Menu
  • %99 Standalone
  • Fully Optimized Serverside (Can works seamless at toast machine)
  • Fully Optimized Clientside (Can works seamless at toast machine)
  • Editing ready-made Objects on the Map
  • Very Detailed Config

Prewiew - Click Me!
TEBEX - Purhcase

Price : 21.95€ Price without Black Friday discount.

My Other Resources

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1100
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
8 Likes

How is the permissions set up for this one? Can we only give some people access to this etc?

2 Likes

Yes sir. People with the permission group(s) you specify can use it.

1 Like

These cant be converted into YMAPs can they?

2 Likes

if you are talking about converting the objects you place into a ymap file No. So why would you want to convert? This script can already do everything codewalker can do.

2 Likes

wow, very nice script :fire:

3 Likes

when using the script (i have imported the SQL)

I see this problem

1 Like

I am currently providing you with the necessary assistance through the ticket you opened on our discord server.

1 Like

does the props stay after server restarts

1 Like

it can remove collisions can it? :thinking:

1 Like

@YLRP_DEV
This image will answer your questions sir.

2 Likes

you know i know better bro. i already purchased the script. i was asking for those ahead of time. Im glad having you back creating scripts they are always innovative and outside the box im glad to support you ALWAYS bro.

2 Likes

Thanks for your valuable message :star_struck:

2 Likes

^+u^p+^

1 Like
  • New update released 17.10.2023
  • Blacklist and whitelist for permissions
  • More stable server-side improvements
  • More optimized synchronization improvements
  • More understandable and tidy configuration file
  • Some little improvements on client-side
1 Like

update^^

the question is, what’s heavier for server, ymap or script that have to remember all props and load them😅

1 Like

Map editing is so easy with this editor. I like it

1 Like

props that can be deleted from the map, is the collision also removed?

This is a great question. pixel-mapeditor is a much smaller load on your server. because it only retrieves the saved props from the database and renders them once. Ymap files mean larger file sizes. They can also cause glitches on the client side.

Also, we need a mapper or know how to use mapper programs to create maps, but in the pixel-mapeditor, we can select which object we want and put it on the map. It’s an easier way to customize our servers.

We also had to replace our ymap files with programs. This also means rendering in minutes or centimeters in hours of programming. This is not for me. You can customize the items on the map very easily. Just open the menu and customize more easily.