• Easy install

Optimization

Idle: 0.00-0.01ms
In activity: 0.01-0.03ms

To install it :

• add the folder “harybo_radius”
  • add the line “start harybo_radius” on .cfg
  • customizable button in the config.lua
  • you can customized if you are using esx, the number of item displayed in the menu and the open key in config.lua

Here is part of the config

:baguette_bread:

3 Likes

nice qbcore-framework/qb-radialmenu: Radial Menu Used With QB-Core (github.com)

no, it’s not the same as this one. Me, we can make submenus and it’s easy to use and it consumes nothing at all

in qb-radial you can too lol

my script is a little dated the qdradial did not exist, you teach me something

1 Like

I’m just trying to say that if there’s a lot like that people won’t spend money on your

I offer what I do if no one buys, it’s okay

1 Like

Ugh another person trying to sell QB scripts. Guess this one is getting reported and taken down too.

easy to judge a script because it is similar to another, except that it is not a copy

we will let mods decide :slight_smile:

how can it be qb scripts when it coded for esx

1 Like

Maybe you’ve heard the word conversion before?

it is true that the piece of config that I gave really corresponds to that in that of qb

Has anyone ever heard of this Javascript library, its called radial-menu.js, GitHub - axln/radial-menu-js: Radial menu in pure JavaScript, HTML and SVG that both qbcore and (I guess) this resource uses? No? Oh, well that’s why it’s probably looking similar to how it looks for qbcore.

And that doenst make it a stolen script from qbcore, because it uses the same library.

Either way, I’m sure that the mods will figure this out.

1 Like

Weirdly enough requires to join discord before? buying… Tebex bypass? Also reports of stolen content so please flag for moderation

I purchased and don’t have an issue with changing stuff to what I need, however, how are you getting the icons?

1 Like

Also, can there only be the main menu and one sub menu? I really need it to do more than 2 levels.

2 Likes

i had no plans for more submenu and if i should i would have to revisit quite a few things and i don’t have time