Fivem radialmenu esx

Introducing our customizable FiveM Radial Menu script – the ultimate solution for enhancing your gaming experience! This feature-packed radial menu is designed for seamless integration with both ESX 1.1 and 1.2 versions and beyond, offering unparalleled flexibility and control.

Preview :face_with_monocle:
Purchase :shopping_cart:

Key Features:

1. Fully Configurable: Tailor the radial menu to your exact preferences with customizable options for color schemes, logos, triggers, and subcategories. Make it uniquely yours by choosing the visual elements that resonate with your gaming style.

2. ESX Compatibility: Our radial menu is optimized to seamlessly work with ESX 1.1, 1.2, and higher versions. Enjoy a smooth and hassle-free experience without worrying about compatibility issues.

3. Intuitive Design: The radial menu’s user-friendly design ensures a seamless and intuitive navigation experience. Access various in-game options effortlessly, enhancing your gameplay and making interactions more fluid.

4. Dynamic Triggers: Define triggers that suit your gameplay needs. Whether it’s quick access to inventory items, vehicle controls, or immersive role-playing actions, our radial menu’s dynamic triggers adapt to your preferences.

5. Subcategories for Organization: Stay organized with customizable subcategories within the radial menu. Group related actions together, ensuring a logical and efficient menu structure that aligns with your gameplay requirements.

FIX : added Keybind function in the Config

Upgrade your FiveM server with our feature-rich radial menu script today! Elevate your gaming experience, enhance role-play scenarios, and enjoy the freedom of personalized configuration.

Code is accessible Partially
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 200-300
Requirements Requirements
Support yes
2 Likes

Is this the same just design kinda changed? Not wanting to say something but it looks extremely identical:

Hey,
So the Script functions are Probably the same. the coding is different because i made this one
and because i didnt want it to look as same as the others. I made a other Design. But both Scripts probably work the same :slight_smile:

Kind Regards

is there anyway this can be changed to a full English version i purchased looks amazing but will be super hard to convert on my own?!

yeah sure, hit me up on discord

unfortunately cant find it anyplace? sorry hate to be a pain

No problem, will help you add me on DIscord under “Yaaru”.

Kind regards

i cant find a discord with that name unfortunately

we fixxed it right?

Nice work!! I love the design and everything!

Hey. I have the Problem, the Keybind is on F1.
I cant find the setting to Change that. Is there on main.lua?
Main.lua is encrypted

I took your radial menu I advise you to rewrite the code so as not to get reports…it’s really a disaster, you can’t even set the Key to open it…and what about the discord?

1 Like

Thats right. i wait about 5 Days to get a Answer. Same Problem to set the Key

Sorry, my Friend i will upload the Fix today just download it on Keymaster again

Kind regards

Fixed please redownload on keymaster

redownload it on Keymaster my friend

Hello, my purchased script is missing the server.lua file.
There are constant errors appearing in the console.

And please update to the latest ESX version

just delete server.lua in the fxmanifest there isnt a Server.lua available anymore

Kind regards