[PAID][Release] Radius Menu V2.0

I know you use fontawesome, but in your example configs you use a #name. When I try this with any of the items from fontawesome, they don’t show up.

1 Like

you must also modify the html file

found it, thank you.

So, just to put this out there. Very easy to work with using chat commands. Even able to copy to a new resource and setup job access only for additional menus. Then call the added menus from the main menu.

So far, with 3 of these menus I’ve been able to replace 7 other menus. Very nice for my cpu usage. I’ve gone from 7 menus using 0.02 to 0.03 ms idle and higher when active to 3 menus using 0.00 idle and 0.02 when active.

1 Like

can i see an exmaple of how you set it up to work with using chat commands

Funciton.lua

function givekeys()
    ExecuteCommand('keys')
    ExecuteCommand('radiusmenu')
end

I think I changed my radius menu command. You’ll find the one you have at the bottom of the client.lua

2 Likes

thanks you helped a ton!

I’ve gone thru MANY of my scripts that don’t normally have chat commands and gave them chat commands. For example, my police job. My officers can go on duty from anywhere, not just a cloak room

1 Like

is there other languages setting ie english

Does anyone here have an idea how to implement a job check that is carried out every 30 seconds? Currently I only manage to have the check run once.

My current function looks like that:

enableMenu = function() if ESX.PlayerData.job.name == 'ambulance' then return true end end,

any luck? i ahve been trying myself

I’m doing my best but not yet :confused:

Any ideas on this? @Harybo

already sorry for my not terrible english but every time you open the radius menu it starts the function in enablemenu if it should display it or not. So refreshing it every 30 seconds isn’t too helpful

1 Like

Okay somehow I got it to work now, thanks anyway

Don’t ask me why but it seems to work for me like this

function() 
  if ESX.GetPlayerData().job ~= nil and ESX.GetPlayerData().job.name == 'ambulance' then
   return true
  end
end,
2 Likes

hey mate, bought this one but haven’t recieved it through email. Can you please send through ASAP

1 Like

Hi, I wanted to know how many submenus we can add in total? is there a Limit? and is it updated often? and is it Stable? and fluid? Thanks for all your answers

don’t be mad cause you don’t got money. ima buy this fosho