[Paid Release] Chezza's Phone V2

phone

Chezza’s Phone v2 :iphone:

Hi :wave:,

Over the past few weeks we have been busy on a phone. It works with any framework, however it has been optimised to work with ESX & QB, fortunately all these features can be switched on/off within the config. For the fellow nerds out there, the phone is made with Lua & ReactJS (Typescript).

Video :video_camera:

Apps

• Phone App
  • Messages App
  • Contact App
  • Twitter App
  • Camera App
  • Gallery App
  • Tor App
  • Advert App
  • Mail App
  • Notes App
  • Pinger App
  • Banking App (qb/esx)
  • Dispatch App (qb/esx)
  • Settings App

VOIP Support

• pma-voice
  • mumble-voip
  • & that salty thing

Where to buy?

This script is using the Escrow system, however all the apps & UI come with source code.

Support

• If you require support, just drop a message below and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
33 Likes

killing it! like always :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Looks great and unique. :heartpulse:
I wonder if you plan creating a videocall.
And awsome for releasing this as open source even if new fivem sec has been already in beta release.

5 Likes

Hey, nice release!

How is it working with a distress signal for the esx_ambulancejob?
A unconscious person need to Press G to call the medics.

There is a event in the server lua now that you can trigger in the ambulancejob to make the distress work :+1:

4 Likes

the police and taxis too?

Yep police and taxi works too!

3 Likes

Can you give us a insight what we can change in the config?
Would be interesting to know

1 Like

fully open source

I think you misunderstand the meaning of open source.

2 Likes

What do you understand by the term open source then @Linden?

1 Like

Open source is a term that originally referred to open source software (OSS). Open source software is code that is designed to be publicly accessible —anyone can see, modify, and distribute the code as they see fit.
Source: What is open source?

Simply put; since its not publicly accessible (as its paid) its not open-source.

1 Like

Well fair enough, I do agree with you but in this situations ‘‘fully open source’’ means that after you purchase the script you are able to change the script however you want. :sweat_smile: :+1:

2 Likes

You and Linden are wrong. He can sell his script as open source as much as he wants, but then he cannot prevent other people from giving it away for free. In the same way, you can also resell open source without any problems. That doesn’t change the fact that it’s open source :slight_smile:

Oh well, then my bad.

1 Like

Very nice features, dude. If a little more UI is improved, it will be unique.

2 Likes

Is possible to use the arrow keys also? It’s amazing mate!

That would depend on the license and what he actually means when he’s calling it open source; most people selling resources actually mean “the code is not obfuscated (as it’s against TOS) so you can edit it as you wish”. Considering he states “you can edit what you want” and not “you can redistribute as you like” then I’m going to assume he does not actually mean it’s an open source product.

Such a great Phone! Much Love :heart:

1 Like

If they are wrong give me the link were I can access the code then for free.

That just means it includes the source code, not that it’s open source.

Open-source software is computer software that is released under a license in which the copyright holder grants users the rights to use, study, change, and distribute the software and its source code to anyone and for any purpose.

4 Likes