[Paid Release] Chezza's Phone V2

My bad, changed to “comes with source code”. Sorry for any confusion caused :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So this works with standalone correct ? Also does this also have the ability to set phones locations like gc phones ?

Yes.

You mean GPS Locations?

I have some questions. ^^

What can I change in the phone’s settings? Background, ringtone?

What about a function that the phone only works if you also have the phone item?

Can the notification system be changed?

• Background and reset phone for now.

• Yes, it works for esx (already build in)

• Huh do you mean the css or?

I mean this in the first topic

• Notification System (built in)
  • Yes it’s build in (custom made)

Good evening there; Firstly, awesome work, this looks neat. In regards to ways of Moderating the phone, are there any features of auto-moderation and / or Webhooks present to catch those in the act of sending language or content, via messages on the phone, against a Community’s Rules, etc? If so, could I have some further insight to this. Cheers

One last question. ^^
What are you planning for the future?

1 Like

Well it’s not build in, however it’s a good suggestion maybe there’ll be some webhooks added.

1 Like

Huh there are a few thing we are planning, if you go to our tebex you’ll find a link to some where else where you can find more about it :wink:

No for gc phone it has locations like pay phones so you set the number and the location like that

Ohhh sooo, no it’s not build in but good suggestion though.

and this is where the magical land of writing your own license comes into play :slightly_smiling_face:

Will be added the arrow keys to move in the menu please? Thers a sim system? Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please add more app like banking and racing maybe, it would be great

6 Likes

Hi I have a question for you, do i need screen shot basic for taking pictures?

2 Likes

can we please get a darkchat app ?

Yes you need.

2 Likes

It Looks Good

2 Likes