[Paid Release] Chezza's Inventory [ESX]

How to add item weapons? :slight_smile:

irst will you receive the actual source code and second how does the inventory handles weapons and attachments

I cant give weapons to player… do u have a fix for this?

Is it possible to put the keys from the hotbar on the numpad?

The problem is with the store. I tried to use the store but it doesn’t show up in my pocket.

Do not change the name of the resource, this might be the issue :slightly_smiling_face:

Helpppppppppp

Shop support has been added! :shopping_cart:

i already bought it 1 or 2 month ago. will i get the updates for free?

hi have buy it on
1 giu 2021, 18:40
I have some discount price for update?
Is possible make a backpack inventory with this?

If you have already bought it you will get the updates, I suggest you check out the Tebex and join their Disco for support.

Yes it is possible, their support team have guides on doing so. Check out their Tebex site and join their Disco for support.

hey now that i have the inventory it took away my weapon wheel and the numbers keybinds for them

Hi, The weapon wheel and it’s keybinds are removed when the hotbar is enabled. Just head inside in the config and disable the hotbar. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking forward to buy it, but im curious if you can sort items.

or to be more clear, when i am in the inventory, can i move stuff around inside the inventory to sort it like i want?

Disregard this hidden section here.

Also, aboubt the Hotbar, is the weaponwheel disabled? if no, is there an option to do so in the cfg or would we have to make that ourselves? (Would be absolutely fine, just curious! :D)

1 Like

Unfortunately right now, you cannot sort the items to your liking. :frowning:

Will it maybe be a feature someday?

We looked into the Script for a while, but we cant figure out how the “Shop” System works. the Readme doesnt state it, and on your custom site where we can claim the resource with the tebex it the button for Info is grayed out too.

1 Like

How do I get this to work with shops exactly?

I’ve installed this and the GUI is still default…

Any ideas? :slight_smile:

1 Like

How to configure Inventory for Jobs?