[Paid Release] Chezza's Inventory [ESX]

I think stashes and shops (like armory etc) then it would be a very nice alternative to all the other stuff like inventoryhud.

1 Like

Love the script, does it have the option for admins/mods to check players inventories to see if they’re up to no good? (spawning in items they shouldn’t be, for example)

2 Likes

Yes, you can do “/inv ID” as an admin/mod to check players inventories.

3 Likes

Is there a way i cant make it where double click to use item?
for things arent on hotbars having to click the item then use then click the item again then use. Double click would be a game changer

So i got i probleme somtime when i open trunk alot it bugs out and wont let me open trunk on any car until i restart game any idea no errors at all.

1 Like

will you add durability?

where is the use button?

i drop an item and all players on the map can see the item and take it what that? i use Onesync Infinity

Hello, I need to know whether this inventory has the same duplication vulnerability problem that ESX’s has.

That’s way worse to be honest, you’re constantly serializing and deserializing objects which is expensive.
1 line for 1 item is the best approach (given that you don’t fill the DB with items someone doesn’t have unlike what ESX does by default…)

1 Like

Wut ? No ? I only do that when the player connect and when it disconnect … Why would I do that every time ? It only need to be encoded for saving and decoded when I get the data.

1 line per item on data base is the worst idea ever for a large scale server with how esx did it, I was running a server with 300-400 players and we did need to clear the database often just because the player inventory table was getting so big that it was slowing down all request

1 Like

I have problem with the LegacyFuel when i take a fuel tank in hand u can take it off and put in inventory did some one try to make drop from hand key

1 Like

Oh if you do it only few times then the performance is not bad, however there’s a reason you might want to do it every time: to avoid data loss.
If the server crashes and you didn’t store the data in the json file yet, data is lost.
What I would personally do would be to improve ESX’s system and avoid adding useless rows (i.e. a row for every defined item, even if you don’t have it in your inventory…), and when an inventory item’s amount is “0”, the row needs to get deleted.

Mmh well … Even without json, if your server crash and your sql request is not done yet … Data is lost too :smiley:
I’v been using json for saving some data, not all of course, and i never got any data loss, i guess it depend how you do your saving logic :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

can i use this resource for the script that required property.lua ? because some housing script need property.lua to open inventory inside their house :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there a way to increase inventory size by buying a bag or something or is it already in ?

1 Like

esx_skin does that

i need to fined a dev for my server

How do u mean can u show

If this worked with shops, I would of purchased. Will wait to see if the feature is added

How to increase players inventory and how to make it shown only shows about car trunks but not player