[Paid Release] Chezza's Inventory [ESX]

also waiting for shops

will you add protected containers ? for example before player die he move some items/ weapons to protected containers and when player die and after bleedout all items on inventory will be removed except items stored in his protected container ?
if you add this and add shops to it im glad to purchase it

1 Like

I have tried several different inventory systems and spent countless hours trying to fix them to how I need them to be.

This inventory just sat in my folder all snug, I ensured it, and the whole thing worked straight away. The only thing I have to do is the fun task of customising it so everything is exactly how I want it. Descriptions, images, etc.

I will wholeheartedly recommend this inventory. It’s so worth it.

1 Like

any chance of adding weight to cars boots?

uff brother if you get me that gun pull out animation I’ll buy the inventory right now. I have it but the gun shows up earlier than the animation actually happens. what do you say deal ?

1 Like

That animation is already built into the inventory script?

1 Like

no that is separate. but I’m looking for the right gun appearing timing that is all.

Not sure what I did wrong, but says the trunk is locked?

2 Likes

Best looking and clean inventory script out there, but no support or updates.

Personally I would NOT recommend anyone buy this if he can’t support his products. Unless you know how to code and finish the script yourself.

2 Likes

did he say hes not supporting it anymore or just slow on fixeS?

He’s busy “building” his own framework, I guess. Lol… he hasn’t updated his for awhile now. If you can code and add to it, its great. Just figured I would warn for others that can’t.

2 Likes

ok thanks for info

Is there any plan to add in trading/giving items to others?

This function is already built in

1 Like

Oh, thought it wasn’t because of this: [Paid Release] Chezza's Inventory [ESX] - #17 by Chezza

hey do you have this ? and if you do how you like it ? is it worth buying it ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

better if there is also a built in /steal system

Today a user posted this add-on for this inventory in his discord.

Hello this seems interesting. does this by chance have shops and stash included also?

Hey, please can u make it for es_extended 2.0? please