[PAID] [MLO] Kebab House Legion Square (UPDATED!)

None of that is my problem. My maps are compatible with my maps. Period.

Again, I’m not obligated to change the chairs or the MLO in any way to suit your needs. Having dealt with you before because of the shell, I already knew that you were going to harass, insult, and threaten me when I refused. I expected that from you. Because that is the type of person you are.

First of all, just because Gabz, Patoche, Ultrunz etc do something does not mean that I am required to do it also.

Secondly, you have no idea what you’re talking about. Did you read the discord ticket that was submitted by @Brokins00? Maybe go ahead and do that. Because not only did I provide the necessary changes, I did it minutes after the ticket was submitted.

I disagree. I think you are the reason this community suffers. The audacity and entitlement of customers like you are why I want to quit making maps. Unfortunately for you, I’m stubborn.

Finally, you paid $20 for the Kebab House as it is in the video and that is what you got. Anything beyond that is extra and at my discretion. And I will not do you any favors. I will not spend another moment of my precious time on you because you are rude and disrespectful and I will not tolerate being harassed, insulted, and threatened.

Your problem is you think “support” means that because you bought my map that I am your slave and must perform all tasks you assign me. That is not the case. I sell a product. You purchase that product. If you have issues external to that, I might help you, if I have time or it is a reasonable request. Unfortunately for you, you don’t care to be polite or have manners. You’re an awful person to deal with and I’d like to never again.

• Added collision compatibility with Map4All Pillbox