• Mini Islands
  • Scenarios
  • Fully Optimized (10MB)

Dependencies

• GameBuild 2699+

Preview

Tebex store: https://nteamdev.tebex.io/
Showcase: https://youtu.be/hIJBkzkOzTI

What differs us from the rest is the fact that all of our scripts are tested by hundreds of players before release. We run a roleplay server where everything gets ‘tested’ for weeks before being relased to Tebex.

Code is accessible N/A
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements GameBuild 2699
Support Yes

Our Work:

MLO
Police Station
Vice Car Dealer
Mile High
Legion Square Extended
Custom Caffe Rooftop
Completed Alta Construction Site - Color Park
Bridge Sandy - Paleto
Fleeca Banks
Los Santos River
Mechanic / Vehicle Inspection CrusinCraftsmen

SCRIPTS
[ESX][QB-Core] Pause Menu
[ESX]Job Dashboard
[ESX][QB-Core] Admin Panel

287 Likes

What I would do, to be able to play golf on the little islands.

27 Likes

a bit deceptive when i think of the LS River i think of it in its entirety not partly

would be really nice to see it fully done just my opinion especially for the price

52 Likes

Maybe we’ll do it trough update :blush:

22 Likes

dont get me wrong im not complaining its a great map and very different which is why i support it your work. i just would love to see the entire river done really hope your serious about the “maybe” future update

14 Likes

thats amazing dude … good job

9 Likes

“Maybe”

If you are selling a product, be clear about what you are selling, some people may be disappointed and feel scammed

11 Likes

I love n team, N Team Staff is so nice and all he is work so hard

6 Likes

Also if you make a update it will be a new package to rebuy like your bridge ? Selling only unfinished products and ask for money to the final product right ?

8 Likes

If you don’t like it you don’t have to buy it. Also we have showcase server and everyone can test maps before buying. We’re not here to scam people. But I see that you are trying to ruin our reputation here and that’s fine because our work and buyers reputation are enough to show who we are. Have a nice day :heart:

12 Likes

How to acces your showcase server?, would be nice to explore your maps before buying, they all look amazing :smiley:

5 Likes

nice work!

6 Likes

You can find ip on our tebex page, or simply write NTeam Development in FiveM server list

4 Likes

N Team on top

4 Likes

Yeah thats not how rivers work bud.

5 Likes

this is best map i have ever see

4 Likes

We’ve purchased this and added it for the project we’re building. Super pretty and it seems boats don’t have any issue navigating to this part of the map, either. Keep up the good work.

7 Likes

Thank god I came across this post before buying, I was under the assumption it was the full Los Santos River. Would have been nice if it was labelled a third of the Los River, especially when you have in your teaser trailer with the crim escaping by boat… when in reality he could only go a few yards either direction with updated waterways.

Not saying NTeam is scamming people, but they are definitely being deceitful…

“If you don’t like it you don’t have to buy it. Also we have showcase server and everyone can test maps before buying. We’re not here to scam people. But I see that you are trying to ruin our reputation here and that’s fine because our work and buyers reputation are enough to show who we are. Have a nice day”

Of course we don’t have to buy it if we don’t like it, but you’re also not offering the full Los Santos River, like you advertise, we expect the waterway to be complete (maybe I’m the minority in this).

You do have a test server, but it's not clearly marked as a test server, it's just "play now" next to "Join Discord". Most people won't assume the "Play Now" button is access to test assets. 

The deflection in your response and claiming people are just trying to ruin your reputation is ludicrous, it’s valid concerns of being mislead.

And if CeebDev is being truthful about you guys repackaging assets and only offering updates to those who buy the new package is well scamming your customer base, because you clearly have it stated on your store home page “Each asset is constantly updated and you can get support anytime.”. Or is it each asset update you’ll have to buy a new package to receive it.

I will say this, the deceitful nature with how you advertise things is bad, but it makes you easy money.

Here is an example, the Legion Square Extended [FiveM MLO- GTA V Interior] Youtube video you guys posted, You Clearly state Legion Square, then pan over to Mile High, coming soon, then you pan over to Fleeca bank stating it’s free DLC, implying the Mile High would be included once it’s finished."

I will say you guys do amazing work, the shady business practices isn’t needed, because you guys are top tier at what you do.

If anyone wants to follow up with me or get more feedback my discord is “1njectionz”.

Hope you have a blessed day, and keep up the amazing MLO work!

5 Likes

We do not advertise at all that we sell “all canals filled”, all canals that are filled from beginning to end are shown in the trailer video, they can be tested on our test server and the person escaping by boat can connect to the open ocean from our map by boat no problem because the map (water) is compiled with it. We value our customers and we never wanted our customers to feel “scamed” and especially not to be scamed.

Each of our assets is constantly updated (of course) and fixed if there are bugs, as every creator on the market does. Our customers have support that is always open through our discord server, which we constantly provide! We even offer our customers conflict fix with other maps (for free)

We don’t need “deceitful nature of advertising” because our maps are used by very popular servers, such as the “Prodigy” server, where only one of the biggest twtitch creators play. They themselves are delighted with the map (you can find reactions on YouTube)

Sorry you didn’t understand our Mile High announcement in the video where it shows “LEGION SQUARE” and not Milehigh, I can’t help you there.

Thank you for thinking that we are “top tier” because we really want to be, and far from scammers, and if you don’t believe me, come with me to the discord call and I’ll be happy to show you things that we don’t talk about, how often we fix to customers maps from other creators, we solve server problems when the user opens a support ticket and thinks it’s our map, but we realize it’s not ours, and we give detailed instructions on how to fix their server problem (which I shouldn’t be interested in at all) and where simply we can answer with “Not our problem” Where we give users the Halloween map for free, come see how we keep support tickets open for 30+ days even though the user doesn’t respond to the same (whereas we could simply just close with the reason “user doesn’t reacts” ) I will be more than happy to show you the effort behind all this that you think is a “scam”

Thank you for your concern, and I understand you completely <3
We wish you a pleasant day.

1 Like

I will get in a Discord call if you want and discuss it, my Discord link is provided above, if you wanna message me, or I can sit through the submit a ticket.

“Sorry you didn’t understand our Mile High announcement in the video where it shows “LEGION SQUARE” and not Milehigh, I can’t help you there.”

We can have other people’s opinion on this, but you’re announcing an asset “Legion Square Extended” then clearly show Mile High, then show Fleeca that was already completed so that’s why it’s free, and Mile High was coming soon." I have my degree in business, and it’s clearly being deceitful. So if you can’t understand that well, I can’t help you there.

“We don’t need “deceitful nature of advertising” because our maps are used by very popular servers, such as the “Prodigy” server, where only one of the biggest twtitch creators play. They themselves are delighted with the map (you can find reactions on YouTube)”

Exactly you don’t need to do it, but you continue to do so. You have assets on big servers because like I said, you do amazing work, just kinda shady on how you advertise it.

“We do not advertise at all that we sell “all canals filled”, all canals that are filled from beginning to end are shown in the trailer video, they can be tested on our test server and the person escaping by boat can connect to the open ocean from our map by boat no problem because the map (water) is compiled with it. We value our customers and we never wanted our customers to feel “scamed” and especially not to be scamed.”

That’s why I clearly stated in regards to the boat situation “Updated waterways” was being hyperbolic with the statement. You didn’t say all canals filled, I agree with you. You stated Los Santos River, not Part of the Los Santos River. If you check even the wiki on the Los Santos River, it shows you the map.
My main regards was to the River itself, not the canals running by Maze Arena or anything.

Thank you for the response, and keep up the good work!

1 Like