[Paid][ESX] Yet Another Jewelry Store Robbery

Hello there! As the title suggests, it’s just another Jewelry Store Robbery. I know, like there needed to be more.

However, this is more for those who enjoy the wonderful bt-target and PolyZone scripts. So whats different here?

Video Preview

Well, to start with. A big complaint I seen among Cops was just how simply people do the Jewelry Stores, with most people just doing a smash and grab before officers can even respond. My attempt to solve this, was by just adding some guards to the store.

They will remain passive until attacked, fired near, or until you try and hit the cases. But why add random static guards without a fun way to deal with them? So of course, straight out of GTA5. Gas!
Climb ontop of the jewelry store, get to the vantage point, and trigger the gas throwing. (Currently no prop, looks a little weird but is functional, sorry.)

The config is very functional, everything you’d think to change would be in there. Includes a place to sell your jewels(or whatever item you want to sell from the robbery) quick note, the cops in the video were frozen in place for the purpose of the video, in the script they are not frozen and will turn to shoot you, etc.

Config Screenshot 1

Config Screenshot 2

The script relies on the following dependencies:
ESX
PolyZone
bt-target
mythic_notifications - (google it!)

If you like what you see, check out https://kallock.tebex.io/package/4388562
or some of my other scripts;

More Interactive Stores
Humane Labs Heist

1 Like