[ESX][PAID] More Interactive Stores

Hello again! Today I bring you a script I use for my stores.
Once again, this script will rely on a few things; PolyZone, bt-target, mythic_notifications, and mhacking.

So lets hop to it, what does the script do?
Video Preview

• Allows the player to rob all Cash Registers
  • Allows the player to rob safes (using mhacking)
  • Seperate Cooldowns for the robberies (safes, registers)
  • Notify the Police with streetname of the store & a blip on the map showing the location
  • Interact with all ATMS (even those outside of stores)
  • Interact with all Vending Machines (Soda & Snack Machines, even those outside stores) - Includes an animation & sound for dispensing.
  • Interact with cases of BEER! To of course, buy beer.
  • and lastly, DONUTS! Allows the player to interact with the donut racks to buy donuts.

The code is fully commented, easy to edit, and a very easy and thorough config allows you to quickly make the changes you need, like;

• Setting the price for any item, choosing which to use from your database
  • The cooldown time, job name of the police, cops required, item required for hacking, hack time, etc…
    Here is a link to the full config

The ATM’s should work with ANY Banking script you use! All you have to do is put the name of the event used to trigger the opening of your banking script inside the config, Config.ATMEvent!

As stated above, the script needs the following to work:
ESX (Of course)
PolyZone - GitHub - mkafrin/PolyZone: PolyZone is a FiveM mod to define zones of different shapes and test whether a point is inside or outside of the zone
bt-target - GitHub - brentN5/bt-target
mhacking - FiveM-Scripts/mhacking at master · GHMatti/FiveM-Scripts · GitHub
mythic_notifications - (search the forums for it)

If you have trouble setting anything up, would like to use different notifications or minigame, I’ll gladly help you with whatever you may need. You can either leave me a message here, or DM me directly.

You can get the script off my tebex: https://kallock.tebex.io/package/4379541
Even if you don’t buy, thanks for checking it out and have a wonderful day.

4 Likes

GOAT!
This man is a soon to be legend

:rofl:glad you like it

1 Like

Love the video! good release!

1 Like

Thanks :crazy_face: Glad you think so, means a bunch. If you guys end up having any ideas on things to include, or even new scripts I’ll gladly piece them together.

1 Like

Love this. Would also love more purchasble shops so players can put items into their stores for people to buy off the shelves and then money goes to that store/ owner.

Definitely a possibility and I’ll look to adding on in the future. Thanks :blush:

1 Like

Does the seperate timers are per shops or global?