[PAID] [ESX & QBCore] RoadPhone

About

We are currently the most successful phone in Germany, we at RoadPhone know what role a good phone plays on a FiveM server, that’s why we designed this phone. It is fully optimized, you will have no problems with our phone, we have been providing free daily technical, update as well as installation support to all customers for years now.

Features

• Apps: AppStore, Call, Contacts, Notes, Messages ( with Voicemail, Emojis and GroupChats ) , Bank ( Realtime Crypto, Transfer Money, Transactions ), Advertising, Photos, VisionTube, Clock, Maps, InstaConnect ( posts & storys ), Music, Games ( Swerve, Flappybird, DoodleJump, Pacman, TicTacToe, 2048 ), Calculator, Radio, Camera, Settings, Valet, Zedge ( custom backgrounds ), Service App ( dispatch system ), Crypto, VideoCall, 9Gag ( Memes ) , Mail Application ( player to player ), TweetWave, AnonymTell, Billing, Weather

• Features : Dynamic Island, Cloud Account, VideoCall ( FaceTime, with RTC Technology ) Voice messages, Group Chats, Control panel, Notifications in phone & on Lockscreen, Dispatch System, Wallpaper, Flashlight ( synced with other players ), walking + driving while using phone, Emojis, Discord Logs, Lockscreen, Other players hear music, Anonymous calls, Realtime Crypto System, Job Calls ( Control Center )

• VideoCall : RoadPhone comes with built-in FaceTime, no extra cost. Based on RTC Technology ( no proxy )

• Prop: We at RoadPhone have made 6 * iPhone 14 Pro Max with different colors as Phone Prop

• DLCS: SimCards, Phone boxes

Supports

Voice System Support: PmaVoice, MumbleVoip and 2 others

Language

-German
-English
-French
-Italy
-Polish
-Spain
-Turkish
-Chinese

Config files

ESX:

QBCore:

Preview Video

Buy

ESX: https://fivem.roadshop.org/category/esx
QBCore: https://fivem.roadshop.org/category/qbcore
Tebex Store: https://fivem.roadshop.org/

Code is accessible Not everything in the code is open, but we have open Lua files.
Subscription-based Yes and No you decide
Lines (approximately) 4500+
Requirements es_extended / qbcore, xsound
Support Yes
24 Likes

best phone on the world

4 Likes

I have never had a better phone for Fivem in my entire life.
It’s very easy to install, the support is great and easy to reach. It is fun to work with the smartphone from the ground up.

3 Likes

the phone looks a lot like Upcoming Roderic phone aka Roda Phone and he said his phone is FREE!

4 Likes

I don’t know him, I don’t know his product. We’ve been developing on the phone for over 5 months and we’re bringing 4 more apps with the next update.

4 Likes

The best Phone on the market <3

3 Likes

gksphone ?

2 Likes

You are here at RoadPhone post, please refrain from posting other product names. It is disrespectful to our months of work.

4 Likes

WE LOVE THIS PHONE! It’s the best Fivem Phone :slight_smile:

3 Likes

QS-Phone incoming XD

1 Like

What makes this best the phone on the market? How is it better than gks phone?

1 Like

I never said ours is better.

Ours is cheaper, the price remains for lifetime updates.

I’m not a fan of comparing products, everyone should decide for themselves.

2 Likes

Best Phone on Markt, with the new RoadPAD & Pods a very good Choise for every Server

~ L

2 Likes

Using it since 5 months. Never had problems. Best Phone <3

2 Likes

best handy for fivem at the moment. fast support

2 Likes

does it work with vrp?

1 Like

Currently we do not support VRP, we are making a version that is VRP compatible in the next few weeks.

1 Like

What is encrypted here?

Lua Code is encrypted by FiveM Escrow

But we have prepared open Lua & Json files for you to do things like:

-Number generation
-NUI callbacks
-All SQL queries
-Dispatch System
-DisableControls
-Notification System
-Events like Death + Respawn

and much more is open.