[PAID] [ESX/QBCore] Player Owned Stores

Player Owned Stores:

Purchase it here: https://lixeirocharmoso.tebex.io/
Showcase: [FiveM] Player Owned Stores (ESX/QBCore) - YouTube

• Do you miss the original Player Owned Stores script? Here is the most complete and updated version offering enhanced features and functionalities!

Detailing all the script features:

• Simple Configuration: Easily add new stores or edit existing ones in the configuration file. Adjust product details, prices, and images to match your server’s economy. The script offers high configurability, with well-explained values that can be effortlessly modified.
  • Easy Installation: Setting up on your server is a breeze. Just place it in the resources folder and start it.
  • Diverse Stores: Each city store can have a different owner, opening up limitless opportunities for buyable locations. Store owners can import products to keep their stock updated or directly add products from their inventory.
  • Statistics: Access comprehensive data about your store, customize shop names and icons.
  • Product Categories: Create unique purchasable categories for each store. Each category represents a separate page, allowing better organization with multiple pages.
  • Upgrades: Purchase various upgrades for your store to maximize profits.
  • Hire Real Players: Employ real players as delivery personnel to work for your store. They will supply products for you to sell. Store owners can set the salary for each job.
  • Integration with Trucker Simulator: Recruit truckers to handle deliveries through the Trucker UI.
  • Cash Flow: Track all expenses and revenue generated by the store.
  • Optimization: The script is well-optimized and free of bugs. It has been successfully running on servers worldwide.
  • Regular Updates: We regularly implement updates based on community feedback and suggestions.

Requirements:

• ESX or QBCore;
  • OxMysql;

Script files:

• Configuration: Includes a config file for easy customization to meet your server’s requirements.
  • Translation: Provides a lang folder for effortless translation into any language.
  • Readme: Includes a readme file with important information on installation and common issues.
  • Framework Functions: Offers a framework.lua file where you can modify any framework-related functions to align with your server’s needs.
  • Encryption: Only the server.lua file is encrypted.

Support:

• Support discord is in the readme file, feel free to contact us if you have any questions or any issues;

Other cool scripts:

Code is accessible Partially
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) Many
Requirements OxMysql
Support Yes

Hope you enjoy :smiley:

5 Likes

The Best Scripts ever, Highly Recommend!

1 Like

Thank you a lot!

Best stores hands down. Got 90% of his scripts they’re a must have if you want new things for your players and more management options.

Support 5/5
Scripts, help & updates 5/5

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback @ThyllaFrost I really appreciate it :heart:

High quality script 100%

1 Like

Hello,

i am missing store scripts where it is allowed the owner to get the products himself or have them delivered, which he then puts on the shelves or stores them in the warehouse.
But the script is older or, otherwise good work.?

does this work with ox inventory?

Hello @24Haven
The owner can get the products or he can hire players to do it to him

Hello @TrymTube
The script uses the default framework functions. But you can easily change it if your inventory script requires any custom change

I meant that you have two options, one is the automatism, like your script and the other is a real trade with players. For the second option would then not be bad to have a warehouse and a possibility to create product trays at different positions.

1 Like

I’m afraid i did not clearly understand your question.

This is like any stores/shops script. The diferential of this script is that the store can be fully managed by an owner with the owner side of the UI. The owner can restock the products by a delivery mission and they will be in the store shelves

If you want a warehouse like script you should like to my factories one ([PAID] [ESX/QBCore] Build your Factory). It does all the production line of the products and it counts with a trademarket system that can be useful for what you’re looking for. Or the items produced can be simply withdraw to the inventory to you do whatever you want.

Have already seen this script, is a good thing! We have included it on our list, only need to clarify whether it is 1 to 1 so needed. Otherwise we also pay for special things that are individually programmed for our server.