[PAID] [ESX/QBCore] Player Owned Gas Stations

Player Owned Gas Stations:

Purchase it here: https://lixeirocharmoso.tebex.io/
Showcase: [FiveM] Player Owned Gas Stations (ESX/QBCore) - YouTube

Detailing all the script features:

• Simple Configuration: Easily add new gas stations or edit existing ones in the configuration file. Adjust product details, prices, and images to match your server’s economy. The script offers high configurability, with well-explained values that can be effortlessly modified.
  • Easy Installation: Setting up on your server is a breeze. Just place it in the resources folder and start it.
  • Unique Gas Station: Each city gas station can have a different owner, opening up limitless opportunities for buyable locations. Gas Station owners can import gas to keep their stock updated.
  • Statistics: Access comprehensive data about your gas station, customize names and icons.
  • Upgrades: Purchase various upgrades for your gas station to maximize profits.
  • Hire Real Players: Employ real players as delivery personnel to work for your gas station. They will supply products for you to sell. Gas station owners can set the salary for each job.
  • Integration with Trucker Simulator: Recruit truckers to handle deliveries through the Trucker UI.
  • Cash Flow: Track all expenses and revenue generated by the gas station.
  • Optimization: The script is well-optimized and free of bugs. It has been successfully running on servers worldwide.
  • Regular Updates: We regularly implement updates based on community feedback and suggestions.

Requirements:

• ESX or QBCore;
  • OxMysql;

Script files:

• Configuration: Includes a config file for easy customization to meet your server’s requirements.
  • Translation: Provides a lang folder for effortless translation into any language.
  • Readme: Includes a readme file with important information on installation and common issues.
  • Framework Functions: Offers a framework.lua file where you can modify any framework-related functions to align with your server’s needs.
  • Encryption: Only the server.lua file is encrypted.

Support:

• Support discord is in the readme file, feel free to contact us if you have any questions or any issues;

Other cool scripts:

Code is accessible Partially
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) Many
Requirements OxMysql
Support Yes

Hope you enjoy :smiley:

3 Likes

hello

I bought all these scripts from you back in the day, I liked the one about the company trucks, it was buggy, people dumped money, will the trucks improve one day?

Open a ticket in support if you’re having issues with the gas station script

You don’t understand me xd, I’m asking you if you are going to make a new version of the company truck scripts
You have known me for many years, I bought a lot of scripts from you,
I liked the Trucker Logistics scripts, it would be nice if I made a good version of that

I apologize for misunderstanding your last message. Thank you for being a loyal customer. :heart:

In my opinion, we currently have a well-developed version of the trucker script. If you have any further suggestions for improvements, please don’t hesitate to share them. We encourage you to utilize our Discord for easier tracking of all suggestions and issues!

I will write to you on discord

Is there anyway to integrate this with TebIT Fuel ?

Hey. At this moment we have it available only with free scripts, such as LegacyFuel, ps-fuel, ox_fuel and cdn-fuel.

Great dev and great scripts you cant go wrong with his scripts ownable gas stations, stores and trucking all work great and ppl really enjoy them.

1 Like

Amazing! :heart_eyes:

Is there anyway you can get it to work with tebit fuel it would be such an awesome conbination together and id love to buy your script if you could

cool developer. the scripts are great. I advise everyone his scenarios of gas stations, shops, and the work of truckers. I almost forgot, the scenario of the car dealership is the best

1 Like

apparently you haven’t used this script for a long time. update the script

I’ve already updated it, thank you

1 Like

Thank you for your words! We truly appreciate your feedback :star: