[PAID] [ESX/QBCore/Any framework] high-phone | Truly the best looking phone!

Funciona em base vrpex ?

Is it possible to move the normal chat window to the phone.

No, only with major modifications of the sh_config.lua file.

I mean it would be possible, but would require a lot of recoding.

This script is out of this world. Great pricing, and more polished than even more expensive options. EVERYTHING needed is unlocked and in config options, which is a rare sight. Beautiful mix between allowing customization, while they also protect their work. I canā€™t believe this phone isnā€™t more expensive. Quick support responses, even though there is no need for support since everything is well tested, and worked first try. I wish more developers put this much thought into their work. Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you for such an amazing review on our resource!

Iā€™ve never seen such a complex script fitting in so easily: itā€™s basically plug and play, with just a couple of small operations to do that are easy and well explained on the Documentation landing page. These are some bucks invested in a very solid way and Iā€™m excited for my players to try it. Huge kuddos to you.

1 Like

Thank you for a really nice review! More features and things are coming down the road!

For $65 where are the features?

For 65$ thereā€™s quality, that youā€™ll never find on +100$ phones, as well as professional design.

Iā€™m looking forward to this feature, it will make the chat more real, I hope you can add it later.

Best looking phone 100%
I have one question what do the twitter notifications look like?

Just like regular notifications, I think its shown in the showcase video

I would never pay 60 ā‚¬ + tax for an encrypted Ecrow script.

1 Like

Good looking phone but misses allot of apps.

Yep, weā€™re working on adding in more applications. As thatā€™s what the phone only misses now, and of course some other functions along the way.

Would buy, but without escrow.

Any Chance?

65 euros plus fees, the mobile doesnā€™t even make a call, 3 days waiting at the support and they donā€™t answer you, terrible.

1 Like

is there a vale app?

We are sorry, we had so many tickets in the past month, that we sometimes miss a ticket, itā€™d be great if you tagged us in your support ticket