[PAID] [ESX/QBCore/Any framework] high-phone | Truly the best looking phone!

Will see, I know there’s a lap race script, so in the future I might add it, at the moment there are other features planned.

Are you planning to add instagram and youtube app? if yes I buy right now

2 Likes

Music app is planned, yes and twitter basically can do what instagram does, you can upload images, etc.

Υes but instagram is cooler and its better for rp, Also it will be also cool to watch videos from the phone!!!

Does this phone work with custom phone number format? For example ###-###-#### where the first 3 digits will alway be 1 of two possible area codes? As 121 or 323 for example.

Yeah, you can change the whole function of number generation, obviously including the number format.

That’s what i did with our current phone but i also had to change the js to handle the new format and character amount. Since this one will probably be ofuscated I might not be able to do that.

You have a very easy while a very advanced config for changing the dialing screen auto number format.

1 Like

Hey, can we add extra application? And if yes, is it simple or do we have to recompil phone or something?

Simple to add, just create a new JS file as well as a new CSS file, and add the app in config.js file.

Thank you for your answer I just bought it 10 minutes ago, can’t wait to try it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Phone has received its biggest yet update! Go check it out on our new showcase video and grab your phone now!

Just for clarification, this can be used on QBCORE?

Yes, now fully supports.

it have videocall or video recorder?

It supports criticalscripts videocall

Huge update released! Check out our new showcase video here!

Hello. Since it says “any framework” would that include the standalone FiveM framework? Or does the script require a framework.

Hello, the script requires a framework, doesnt work without a framework

1 Like

Alright, thanks.