[PAID] [ESX/QBCore/Any framework] high-phone | Truly the best looking phone!

wow this looks very promising! Are there plans for future apps? Great work!

1 Like

Yeah, there will be many apps added in the future.

3 Likes

Hey Mate
I was wondering if the option to devolp our own apps would be avaliable for this phone?

1 Like

i dont think you can. as its encrypted

Yes you can, everything you need for adding new apps is there. [Adding new files, adding the app in the config file, etc]

1 Like

Partly encrypted, you can fully edit the design.

1 Like

Any update on the web hook for twitter to allow pics? Or can I create like an Instagram app where users can post pictures that get sent to Discord channel?

Ohh you mean do twitter images get sent to the webhook? Yeah they do, I’m also working on things like ads app, posting/sending images from your phone gallery, etc…

1 Like

Look out for black friday sale! It will start on November 25th 22:00 PM and will end on November 27th 21:00 PM! UTC time.
The phone will receive a -20% off discount! As well as another resource that is coming soon! :eyes:

2 Likes

Black friday sale is UP! As well as huge updates coming soon!

1 Like

Rolling own obfuscation

Updated the thread, as well as the showcase video! Check out the new video and get your phone resource today!

1 Like

Finally bought it - and was able to install it and get it working without any issues or troubles. Absolutely worth every penny!

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the nice feedback!

1 Like

Insanely high quality phone and insanely fast support. Reported a bug, but it got fixed really fast. Would recommend 10/10

2 Likes

Since the phone is encrypted, Is it possible to link the dispatch up to core dispatch when calling police, ambulance or mechanics?

Yeah, possible

A christmas sale has began on our shop! All our products received a -20% discount!

1 Like

will there be a racing app that will allow you to create street races and stuff like that? see leaderboards and see available races, etc.