[PAID][ESX][QB] New World Fishing System

THIS VERSION OF THE SCRIPT IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE AND HAS BEEN REWRITTEN FOR A 2.0 VERSION. [ESX][QB] Fishing V2 - Custom Fishing for FiveM!

10 Likes

Any chance for QBCore conversion?

1 Like

im not familiar with QBCore, but i will read some documentation and get a QBCore version out as well. will be good for me to learn anyway

1 Like

Any chance you got the resmon? The idea of salt water and fresh water fish is gnarly,
would be cool to see a bunch of different fish for each. Definitely interested, thanks for this!

2 Likes

ill add the resmon to the post, but its 0.00ms while not fishing and 0.04-0.05ms while fishing

1 Like

please make it standalone as an exports, i can convert it but you are selling w/ escrow system.

1 Like

I’m confuse your selling a fishing UI and you posted the code on codepen? just release it for free since it on codepen and this is just a ui mini game or just sell the ui as a mini game as a standalone for $1 or $2.

1 Like

I put an example on codepen so you can actually try the minigame. The code is completely obfuscated on codepen. The script is more than just a ui as well. Its a complete fishing script with multiple different types of fish, different types of bait, illegal fishing, and fish selling.

1 Like

Looking forward to it. If you need any help, I’m available to assist with the conversion.

its nice of you to include the license you did on codepin, good to see you allowing the use/modification of it.

1 Like

QB version is out now

the script have an error, can you help me?

1 Like

Of course

Got this error… and fishingrod stay paste in hand…

and for crafting illegalbait… if we use turtle one time… after i cant use it again.

is this the QB version or the ESX?

also make sure you have the latest version. in the latest version I removed those prints that you are getting so i dont think you do. just redownload from the same place

Esx version :slight_smile:

one more thing. if we got illegal and legal bait in inventory… we can’t select wich type of bait we want to use ?

it will automatically prioritize the illegal bait first