[PAID][ESX][QB] New World Fishing System

ok thanks ! and really cool to add all image for items ! good job :smiley:

1 Like

no problem. if you experience another error. try to remember exactly what led to it and I will get it sorted out.

I also get that error, let me know if when you install it again, you stop getting that error

Make sure you have the latest version, or send me your config file on and i will try and reproduce the error

I got same errorā€¦ about messageā€¦ and i can fish without legalbait ! and i got 3 illegalbait in inventoryā€¦ and is not fishing with it :confused: and some friend yesā€¦

What are you doing right before the error happens? Is it possible to get a video of the issue? Im not getting any errors when i test it

i try to do this but for illegalbaitā€¦ i understand xDā€¦ i dont fish in oncean but alamo lakeā€¦ so itā€™s normal my badā€¦ <3

1 Like

I have a video of when the error occurs, thatā€™s why I asked you days ago to give me a discord to be able to send you the information, but all you did was delete the message. The error occurs out of nowhere, only fishing and fishing and out of nowhere the error occurs

Yes, that was 1 day ago and i replied to your message here and your DM on the same day you sent it and I never saw a reply. Im more than happy to get this issue sorted for you. My cord info was in the README.txt for you to be able to DM me with any issues. I also have not deleted any messages. If it was deleted it was a cfx mod

Any chance of converting qtarget to qb-target, or atleast making a config for fit?

Sure!

Ill post an update here when its done, gimmie a day or so

1 Like

Script is not working full encrypted cant change the things to make it workā€¦ even cant change core or exports

1 Like

This escrow thing is nice (F*ck you leakers!) but it also sucks for those who like to modify the script to their liking. Move locations, change the fish, etcā€¦ RIP.

You are actually able to control all the locations and rewards in the config

The script is working for what it was developed for and described for in this post

work with bt-target?

Ive not tested it with bt-target. Likely wouldnt work out of the box with it. I will add bt-target support though

Suggestion:

• Event on the config so i can add my success sound notification
  • An option to add a second fishing rod (stronger) that doesnā€™t brake?

I have this for QB. Whenever I start fishing, the UI just stops working. ESC doesnt work and even after I finish hooking the fish, nothing happens and the UI gets stuck again. I have to F8 quit because nothing else is working. did I do something wrong?