[PAID] Animations Panel | VIRTUAL 3D PED, KEYBINDS

:tickets: Use the discount code ANIMS for 20% off on the anims from the vms* store.

(Code ending at the 13.10 23:59 (GMT+2))

[ESCROW] 16€ + TAX

[SHOWCASE] vms_anims

:sparkles: Features:

• Fancy UI
• Responsive UI
• Keybinds
• Ability to adjust the position of the animation according to the current interaction (sitting on a wall or on a car)
• Synced animations
• Fast command animation, by default - /e [animname]
• Ability to setting position player animation when is triggered (Update 1.1.0)
• VirtualPed - Ped is your clone, you are the only one who can see it and it has no collision.
• Easy configurable color theme in css (3 line to change)
• 639 Animations.
• Script easy to configure.
• 0.00ms resmon if not using.
• +/- 0.08ms resmon if using. (if turned on virutal ped)
• Full support.

Thanks @BursztyneK98 for help with setting up the virtual ped.

If you decide to purchase the script, I encourage you to join on the discord, to keep up to date with updates.

:anger: You can check my others scripts :anger:
vms_barber
vms_bank
vms_pausemenu
vms_skydiving
vms_races
vms_drivingschool
vms_boatschool
vms_flyingschool
vms_notify
vms_shops
vms_redeem
vms_garage
vms_jobcenter
vms_subway
interact

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) +397 lua
Requirements none
Support Yes
6 Likes

It looks like you just added a 3d character to an existing resource (@SirBombay) and slightly changed the UI.

1 Like

The entire UI is written by me. I know there is this script is available and I know it has these functions, but the addition of the 3D ped is my invention and I have not seen anyone else create it. Yes it was my little inspiration but that does not change the fact that the code is different and it is not stealing.

1 Like

Damn nice realise, exactly what was needed.
+rep.

2 Likes

btw, its possible to add some hotkeys for animations ho is market as favorit?

it makes me very happy that you like it.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, there are no keyboard shortcuts yet but I have a plan for that and there will definitely be an update. At this moment it is possible for a player to bind with the command on F8 "bind KEYBOARD KEY “e (animationname)”.

Damn, I really would have taken it if the keybind feature was enabled

Because it’s really important and necessary feature for players

2 Likes

Im your customer, so im so happy about scripts which I need exactly at this moment.

Mby u can try to make on ALT + 1,2,3,4,5 etc
or just support for radial wheel menu for favorited emots?

I’m just telling you that you copied someone else’s design, which is protected by a DMCA license. Too many coincidences. How about the metro resource, right?

Okay, you can compare the code.

We can’t its encrypted. lol

2 Likes

HTML and CSS is open, that’s what you mean I guess because you give visual examples.

btw take a look at google fonts material icons because that’s what you highlighted in the image comparison.
Material Symbols and Icons - Google Fonts

1 Like

It looks pretty good, the commenters are crazy, if you had to edit, make sure to rewrite html css, it would be faster, don’t care about them dude.

You don’t really understand what you’re being accused of.
It’s like taking the Apple logo and changing it and telling everyone that it’s a completely different phone an innovation but at the same time everyone knows that it’s still the same apple but you’re trying to convince them of this.

Stay mad

Yes i know, update is scheduled for the day after tomorrow. :dizzy:

would love to see an open source version

Hi ! Synchro anim works ? ^^