[FREE] [ESX] vms_subway

vms_subway

Thats free release to download here

Features:

• Main UI with buttons of stations and payment panel.
  • Countdown in UI while traveling.
7 Likes

Could you give me a brief description of what exactly this is. Looks really cool just unsure what it is! Thanks!!!

put direct download if it’s free

Please include a direct download in your topic.

looks pretty cool!! but sadly it’s not open source?

the config.lua is locked…

Not standalone only esx

Please can you provide a direct download link rather than Tebex download link if it’s free.

Can you please make the config.lua open source?

2 Likes

hey, it is a simple script for the subway, UI with stations. We choose the station we want to be at, buy a ticket and the countdown to the end appears on the screen.

now everything is unlocked, you can download the latest version.

ESX it is ONLY for a buying ticket via callback but if it is open source I think that anyone can convert the script into their own server even if they do not use ESX but eg QB or delete it because they want free tickets.

1 Like

Thanks.

sick :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Looks like this

ok this is paid and it costs $10 for normal teleports with ui and mine is free.

But the design is very similar :thinking:

visually? You are talking about a map that is available on the sc1_23_tram.ytd object?
just explain to me why there is a script on sale that was already public in 2018 - GitHub - qalle-git/esx_teleports: Script that can teleport between places, you can specify a job

We are talking about design and not about code you could have played this card differently but you made it look like something that is already on sale

1 Like

Can you help me i downloaded this resource and put it in resource i started it and it is correctly started but when i am in game i cant see map blips and dont work ? any help… ESX server

1 Like