[NO LONGER SUPPORTED][Standalone] NeroHiro’s Context Menu - Dynamic Event Firing Menu

Highly suggest you update to v2 if you are still using this v1, as v2 is much more secure.

If you choose not to update you will receive no support.

V2: [Standalone] NeroHiro’s Context Menu v2 - Now for RedM & FiveM

16 Likes

Looks good man keep up the good work!

1 Like

Sheeeessshh looks :fire:

2 Likes

Loving your recent releases keep it up!

1 Like

Nice release brother!

1 Like

Great release man will come in handy for alot of people im sure.

1 Like

Absolutely awesome, going to change my entire server !!

2 Likes

Hey, so I’m receiving a bug with your script. The bug I’m receiving is that my mouse keeps gets stuck on my screen and I cannot exit out after clicking the text. I have to restart the script so I’m able to move my player ped around. Here is a video: streamable

Works fine for me :smiley: Love the menu, its so easy to use
video

1 Like

Doesn’t really help when you are using np-ui and np-target either bud.

big ooof

1 Like

lmao great job using np-ui and np-target

Okay, can you explain to me what that has to do with me having that bug? This comment is quite irrelevant to my question.

well you are using LEAKED STUFF FROM NO PIXEL so figure it out your own :smiley:

Your response is still irrelevant to my question

It’s not really irrelevant as you ask for help when you are using unsupported leaked scripts and haven’t actually posted any errors. It’s most likely having issues with the event you are trying to trigger.

1 Like

If you looked at the video and read what I said, you could see my issue. The hud and target eye is totally irrelevant to the issue I’m having. Read before you say :slight_smile:

the issue ur having is the focus isnt releasing before ur doing something else, id add a delay to ur interact script to fix it.

1 Like

Okay, thanks.

its not leaked? i hope you relise it could be a np target remake like the one cn scripts sells and im pretty sure hes using swxys np base wich says he copied the code from dev streams and is free on github but think what you want

Do someone know how do I use that to my garage?