New Postal Code Map

Is there a way to have this in my personal files without installing to FiveM? That way if I play on my Xbox, I can still access the map on my phone or something.

They’re just dds image files inside the ytds. Just use OpenIV to extract them from the ytds and then you can stitch them together with Paint . NET or so if you want it as one big image. @Kyle_Bowman Also response to you this is.

I know this is almost two months since last post, but still useful info for those that aren’t aware!

I made a video for people that are visual learners! Hope this helps people!

Can i make this only server sided by streaming something?

With the website link how can i create my own what do you suggest for a program to use or something that i can create my own postal map

1 Like

so im really confused with this one… pasting the zoom on the server citizen folder doesnt make the zoom work… so to work we have to paste the zoom on client side too… so … people that doesnt have the zoom file on client side will have the bug when zooming the map im a right ?! i havent been able to test this with someone else since im still testing and server is closed only to local host

how to stream

Umm i do have a question how would one make this change server side so people dont have to individually install it since its a hassle can anyone help me out with that i am hosting a server, that i would like to do that for

Still have the map made into a server sided?

the link now working

can i see the resources

still no way to stream it to client? :confused: :slight_smile:

Check this post

the link is not working

new link ?

2 Likes

link does not work

can you upload it again?

is this still available i dont like the maps in the thousands