myCardealer - A cardealer job script with showrooms, order-management, test-drives and much more

Would there be any chance you could make a version that uses esx_menu_default? I would pay more if you did

Can a player sell their car to another player?

and if their car is modified will the modification be sold with it?

Thanks.

Okay so i installed the plugin, and the benefactor map. When iā€™m in there by myself i canā€™t interact with anything. Does there have to be another player? We canā€™t buy cars if no other player is on? And are there any commands because i donā€™t see anything about commands, iā€™m not sure how to access the computer either. P.s i donā€™t use the society addon since it doesnā€™t say it is required for it but in the config i see something about society.

Can this be used/converted to work with qbus?

Hey,

the cardealer is only for new vehicles, not for used vehicles.
So basically they shouldnā€™t be modified anyways.

Best regards,
Luis

Hey,

there is no Config option for QBUS, but the code is completely free to edit, so you can feel free to do the changes you want for adapting the Script to QBUS.

Best regards,
Luis

Hey,

Iā€™ve sent you a DM for further questions.

Best regards,
Luis

Amazing script! server loves it! One big recommendation to improve it would be adding submenu for vehicles so that we can list them by manufacturer. The system works great for 1-30 cars but once you start trying to list over 100 out it becomes very cumbersome. Thanks for your hard work!

1 Like

Sorry I have a small problem with your script, in a nutshell even those who are not set up as a cardealer can see and use the blips how can I do to ensure that they are only visible to the dealership staff ?? Thanks for your reply

Hi. Love this script but one issue, how do i make the cars stay on display after i restart my server?

If anyone can help i would appreciate it allot :slight_smile:

Hey,
I havenā€™t experienced such a problem yet. Check whether the job is really created and whether your configurated job is correct.

Best regards,
Luis

Iā€™d recommend using any type of Persistant Vehicle Script: F.e. I could recommend AdvancedParking :wink:

Only issue with using a script which keeps the vehicles not despawning will create mess all around my city due to the fact people leave cars everywhere so it may create mess. Also if i have the cars in the same place will it allow people to still go up to them and view the price ect??

Thanks

1 Like

Hello a colleague of ours has bought this script and is now wondering what exactly he has to enter in the ,lastorderā€™ā€™ line in the database when he wants to add a new vehicle. Can someone answer this question for me?

Lastorder can simply be set to 0.
Or copy a value from one of the examples :wink:

MA8{8TXQ(M4NZ0C7(WJ($(5
An error occurred when importing sql again

How to add add on cars?

Simply remove the lines, which add the society to your database, since you already got those society.

You can simply add the addon car to the cardealer database. Thatā€™s not different from default vehicles

I added the corresponding UI, which shows food such as ketchup and pizza, not a vehicle

1 Like